Ace
Rookie

Ace should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I remember as it was yesterday.

God bless you, Magic man
Old 1 May 2000, 20:34 (Ref:362)   #2
freud
Veteran

freud has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
RACER MAGAZINE, JUNE 1994

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>It is inconceivable that we shall no longer see that bright yellow helmet come flashing by. It was a beacon of brilliance, the signal that would jump start your adrenaline as Ayrton Senna shot into view.

Rarely would you see a Formula 1 car driven with such a potent mixture of raw speed and relentless commitment. If it was a qualifying session, you knew the car could not possibly corner any quicker. With Senna, there was never any doubt, because his will to win was an obsession. He was put on earth to drive faster and faster. It was as simple as that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MICHAEL KRANEFUSS (head of Ford Co. Int)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> It was like you were watching photographers and then you were watching a painting done by Michelangelo<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SENNA (NY TIMES march 91)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I think that just about everything can be improved. I think as the time goes by you have to exploit your own limits and the machine's limits. Perhaps if I try again, if I concentrate even more, focus on that single thing, I might be able to go further.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SENNA (1989)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I don't know driving in another way which isn't risky. Each one has to improve himself. Each driver has its limit. My limit is a little bit further than other's.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LAUDA

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>He was the best driver who ever lived<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Words are not enough to describe the man. Every sport has its legend... likes of Ali, Niklaus, Jordan and Pele. Its the glare in the eye, its the will to win at all cost, the focus and the purity of spirit. Simply the best driver ever!

God bless Senna.