Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 9 Sep 2003, 11:58 (Ref:713008)   #1
TerryC
Racer

United Nations
Shakespeare's County
TerryC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A Few In-Game Video Caps...

have a look. nothing spectacular and i'm using keyboard only. i must get myself the momo force asap but it's difficult to find out in the u.k. (let me know if you know any good places). the in-game captures require the DivX5 and mp3 codecs to be installed to view them properly. have a look and comments alsways welcome. thanks.

Racing Clips
Old 9 Sep 2003, 13:15 (Ref:713123)   #2
TerryC
Racer

United Nations
Shakespeare's County
just a little BUMP
Old 9 Sep 2003, 18:08 (Ref:713412)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
PC World did have some MOMO Force's a few month's back, but whether you'll be able to source one now, I really don't know.
Old 9 Sep 2003, 18:15 (Ref:713423)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As far as I can see, the MOMO Force (the gorgeous red beast which I happily own) is not available online anywhere in the UK (unless anyone else knows differently?), although it appears to be still available in the States and Canada.

Be careful when you look though, there is the original (and best) MOMO Firce (red base, black leather wheel, tacky MOMO stickers....) and the MOMO Racing Force which followed it, which by all accounts may not be quite as good.
Old 9 Sep 2003, 18:20 (Ref:713432)   #5
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
*chuckles*

I got one, nananananaaanaaa!
Old 11 Sep 2003, 16:57 (Ref:715294)   #6
TerryC
Racer

United Nations
Shakespeare's County
count yourself lucky! the proper momo force is nowhere to be seen.
Old 11 Sep 2003, 17:12 (Ref:715316)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Just check PC World if you have one near you. They may have one of these veritable jewels gathering dust somewhere......
Old 11 Sep 2003, 17:41 (Ref:715360)   #8
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
We are the three MOMOmians as far as i am aware. Me, Ayse, and ASCII Man

Old 12 Sep 2003, 14:57 (Ref:716517)   #9
TerryC
Racer

United Nations
Shakespeare's County
i wish to the the Forth one but only if i can get one. anyway, will keep on searching! is the updated momo one cr@p and not worth buying?
Old 12 Sep 2003, 16:19 (Ref:716617)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
There were lots of reports of problems with the gearshift paddles on the MOMO Racing Force. You might want to run a search on RSC and see what you come up with.

The original (and apparently limited edition) MOMO Force was altogether better constructed. Many people, me included, wouldn't have anything else sitting on their desktop. Frankly, if I spotted another one now, I'd buy it as a spare. The thought of anything happening to my MOMO Force is just too awful to contemplate.....

(And I'm not joking......).
Old 14 Sep 2003, 09:32 (Ref:718267)   #11
TerryC
Racer

United Nations
Shakespeare's County
thanks. i'll keep searching...your advice taken. cheers.