Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 16 Sep 2007, 20:34 (Ref:2014959)   #26
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great race by Rossi but it's a case of too little, too late unless something disastrous happens to Stoner. He can ride it out until season's end if he really wanted to.

I felt sorry for Hayden to only finish fourth after his heroics on Saturday. Fingers crossed he can bag a win before the end of the season.
Old 17 Sep 2007, 06:29 (Ref:2015247)   #27
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

In the interview to the italian media just before the podium ceremony Vale dedicated his win to Colin McRae.
Old 17 Sep 2007, 10:50 (Ref:2015497)   #28
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
congrats to vale #46 on the win & dedication

also, well done to pol espargaro on his 1st podium & to alvaro bautista on his race win - he must be favorite for the 2008 250cc title, but we will worry about that next year

good ride again by casey
Old 17 Sep 2007, 12:13 (Ref:2015584)   #29
Gerben24
Veteran

Netherlands
Heerenveen
Gerben24 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
So, what happened to West and Vermeulen yesterday...

no, I'm not Chunder in disguise
Old 17 Sep 2007, 12:43 (Ref:2015626)   #30
bestfit
Veteran

Australia
In a state of total confusion.
bestfit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbestfit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They both had unfortunate weekends.
Although I am sure that upon review of the data, reasons shall be found which will completely absolve both riders from any responsibility for the sub standard performances and shall allow them to return to their normal level of excellence at the next round.

Old 17 Sep 2007, 16:12 (Ref:2015876)   #31
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozrevhead
Exciting race

top 3 will be happy... and I dont mind the result....just allows Casey to wrap it up at Philip Island thats all!

Congrats to Rossi - Pedrosa was great in 2nd but he let Vale off - very sensible and mature ride by Casey

I now will exit stage right to avoid chunder and the rossi fanboys
Yes, it was an exciting race indeed. For a moment, I thought we'd have four fighting all the way to the end. Unfortunately, Hayden cooked his tires making up for a poor start and Stoner had some clutch woes. Good ride from Rossi, although a bit shakey perhaps. But he got it done. And I must say that for once, Pedrosa looked to be in a fighting mood. Good to see. I'd love to see a few more races like this down the stretch.

Rossi fanboys? That would be StHubbins, who I haven't seen in a while. Oh yes, and maybe Gerben.

Where are the Hoffman fanboys?
Old 17 Sep 2007, 16:16 (Ref:2015885)   #32
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You are a Rossi fanboy by definition if you don't manically cheer on Stoner it seems.
Old 17 Sep 2007, 16:17 (Ref:2015887)   #33
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
You are a Rossi fanboy by definition if you don't manically cheer on Stoner it seems.
Of course Knowlesy, you are right...

I obviously missed the inference!
Old 17 Sep 2007, 21:14 (Ref:2016220)   #34
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Oh us Australians are terrible arn't we?
Old 17 Sep 2007, 21:32 (Ref:2016243)   #35
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
You're too hard on yourself Hazza.

I'm practically an honorary Aussie myself though. I wear a Vermeulen lid!
Old 17 Sep 2007, 22:02 (Ref:2016268)   #36
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Welcome to the fold!
Old 18 Sep 2007, 06:54 (Ref:2016454)   #37
Gerben24
Veteran

Netherlands
Heerenveen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhansen
Rossi fanboys? That would be StHubbins, who I haven't seen in a while. Oh yes, and maybe Gerben.
Only because he rides on the best motorcycle brand out there
Please tell me you HAVEN'T ordered the new CBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhansen
I'm practically an honorary Aussie myself though. I wear a Vermeulen lid!
Yeah, but he's half Dutch (), so that makes it a little less worse.
Old 18 Sep 2007, 08:41 (Ref:2016554)   #38
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Half Dutch, half Aussie - is this the worst cross breed the human mind can imagine?
Old 18 Sep 2007, 10:45 (Ref:2016692)   #39
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Half Irish Half Aussie?
Old 19 Sep 2007, 10:32 (Ref:2017777)   #40
Gerben24
Veteran

Netherlands
Heerenveen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Half Dutch, half Aussie - is this the worst cross breed the human mind can imagine?
Well, it is 50% better than being fully Aussie or fully English

Old 19 Sep 2007, 13:11 (Ref:2017932)   #41
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Too true.