Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 18 Nov 2016, 00:16 (Ref:3688961)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R20 Bra Results

There was and is no rule in place regarding the Grosjean incident where he crashed out on an out lap from the pitlane to the grid.
I put together the possible rule interpretations with outcomes to the Mods section looking for opinion on best and fairest way to deal the situation.

The verdict is to treat it as a racing accident, with his gain/loss score as it would be had he started the race and then crashed. This gain/loss section will be rewritten for next season to cover pit outlaps to the grid.

I hope everyone considers this fair....

Moving on to the results and it was a round Razzzor's Edge with 97points, the teams third round win of the season. Second on 88points was Polar Bear racing, Sheep Chasers in 3rd with 85.

In the overall Sheep Chasers score of 1355 points means that he lead is down to just 8 points following Razzzor's Edge round victory moving their total to 1347pts. Red Neck racing moves up from 4th to 3rd with 1312points.

Looking further down, For Sure jumps from 6th to 4th with 1286pts, just 5 ahead of 5th place Montgolfier Racing's 1281pts with Dice motorsport dropping from 3rd to 6th with 1269pts.

Tables below as always including the fantasy Drivers, though I'm not sure why I bother as no-one seems interested in substituting this season.But I'll put in the customary reminder that if you do want to swap out a driver the deadline is the start of FP1.
Attached Thumbnails
Bra Race Results.jpg   Bra Team Scores.jpg   Overall after Bra.jpg  

Fantasy after Bra.jpg  
Old 18 Nov 2016, 03:01 (Ref:3688992)   #2
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ah finally my boy Sainz is pulling his weight. I reckon we're due a Honda engine failure in the finale aye Sheep?
Old 18 Nov 2016, 04:40 (Ref:3689005)   #3
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
As long as Max keeps all the wheels on and the Ferraris get to the finish in the points I'm confident.
I've hung in with Alonso I think he might pull out a big drive for the final race.
Hopefully we don't choke like the NZ Americas cup effort...
Old 18 Nov 2016, 20:42 (Ref:3689138)   #4
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think the Roman interpretation is the right way to go, no need to change for next year
Old 19 Nov 2016, 20:15 (Ref:3689575)   #5
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armco Bender View Post
As long as Max keeps all the wheels on and the Ferraris get to the finish in the points I'm confident.
I've hung in with Alonso I think he might pull out a big drive for the final race.
Hopefully we don't choke like the NZ Americas cup effort...
Oh yeah either way Max/Ferrari/Merc has the win, it just comes down to driver 2: Alonso vs Sainz.

But don't worry I don't think anyone, ever again in the history of Earth, could possibly choke worse than NZ in the America's Cup. If the word choke is ever added to the dictionary under this meaning, I expect a small picture of Team NZ added to the description.