Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 7 Jun 2000, 17:19 (Ref:16114)   #1
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
I dont see much chat about indy lites in here and was wondering why?
dont people like it or they dont get to see it or are you not interested in junior formula ???

this year is the first year Ive ever seen them and have just finished watching Milwaukee and enjoyed it thouroughly..2 guys leading the series I have seen quite a bit of Dixon and Bright and think they are gonna fight it out for the championship ..not sure who would win though ?
I must say Jonny Kane is a very lucky guy after his crash at milwaukee..thats one of the scariest things Ive seen in a long time and was amazed at seeing him walk away shaken but unhurt.

so come on who here follows indy lites ??? and whats this Dayton thing that seems to sponsor it ??
Old 7 Jun 2000, 17:45 (Ref:16127)   #2
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i'll give you the reason why i don't watch it - i'm not that desperate. i doubt it's televised here, and frankly, i'm much more interested in f3 and the continuing crusades of my hero, mr pizzonia.
it's just too distant for us brits.
Old 7 Jun 2000, 20:26 (Ref:16168)   #3
Heeltoe6
Veteran

Heeltoe6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's always on a bad time for me when it replayed on the deuce (ditto on atlantics). And this sunday, when it was actually going to be at a good time, 8 or 9 est, it's cancelled due to rain. ARGH!
Old 8 Jun 2000, 02:34 (Ref:16221)   #4
enzo
Racer

enzo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Lites can put on a hell of a good show. It's incredibly competitive, & a great training ground for both drivers & engineers. It's too bad that CART does such a pathetic job o promoting it.

We put on a good show at Milwaukee - we were running away from everyone without too much drama until Tony's engine let go. Looks like an injecter went too lean. Oh well!
Old 8 Jun 2000, 03:50 (Ref:16243)   #5
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
I agree enzo...what a heck of a start by renna..as dixon said after the race he didnt know where he came from ???

I like all racing and i dont care of its F3 or lites or atlantics ..they can still put on a good show.

enzo am I reading your post right in thinking that you have something to do with the pacwest team ????
Old 8 Jun 2000, 13:09 (Ref:16300)   #6
enzo
Racer

enzo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Short answer : yes, but not as a direct employee. Paid consultant is more correct I guess.
Old 8 Jun 2000, 13:18 (Ref:16301)   #7
mayhemotorsports
Rookie

mayhemotorsports should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Time Will Tell for Indy Lights

CART is making it's move to promote better bringing in Patrick Leahy (sp?) from Target should prove to benefit all of us. The series is where these drives from the IRL should be racing - (the younger ones anyway) The key is getting to the race LIVE - forget TV - we as "hardcore" fans must go to the race live and bring someone with us - that's how I got "bit" - GO TO A LIVE RACE