Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18 Apr 2017, 15:07 (Ref:3727577)   #11
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i am assuming these are not Carey's comments in full but he is making an interesting point.

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns36240.html

to me it sounds like Carey isnt so much concerned about the high price but whether or not F1/BE ever really delivered value/provided proper support to those who were paying for the race.

but then again i am conflicted...many of the new races and the ones who pay the higher sanctioning fees did so for the glory of their governments/regimes/personal egos so in that they got exactly what they paid for.

and imo, with Carey negotiating to put a race back in Turkey im not inclined to believe that he is doing much different to what BE has done.