Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 28 Nov 2016, 00:06 (Ref:3691594)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2016 Fantasy Results !!

As always a big thank you to those who took the time to enter at the start of the year, and those who commented and encouraged across the season.

I think it's fair to say that this season has been nip and tuck through out, with several changes of lead early on, and then close finishes later in the season resulting in a very close competition this year.

To highlight just how close it was, the final round actually had joint winners, the only round this season to so.

Congrats on an Abu Dhabi winning score of 85 points to Montgolfiere Racing and Sheep Chasers.

This of course means that I can announce without additional typing that...

The 2016 Fantasy F1 winner is

Sheep Chasers and their team principle Armco Bender
with 2 event wins and a season total of 1440 points

Second Place and just 14 points behind over the whole season ...

Razzzor's Edge and their team principle Razzzor
with 3 event wins and a total of 1426 points

On the third step of the podium showing consistent results can reap rewards ...

Red Neck Racing and their team principle Grandpa Rob
Amazing amassing 1383 points without winning a single event.

Just off the podium, it would be wrong of me not to mention finishing in Equal 4th ...told you it was close with 1366 points For sure (steve_r) and Mongolfiere Racing (Born Racer).

Congratulations one and all,

Anyway, I'm off the the DIY store to find something other than my own SBF Racing to Prop the table up with.

See you all next season ....Oh as if I could forget all the tables are below, including the fantasy driver, constructor and power unit tables as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	beer.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	48661
Cheers
SBF
Attached Thumbnails
Abu Dhabi Race result.jpg   Abu Dhabi team scores.jpg   Final Overal result.jpg  

Final Fantasy Drivers.jpg   Final Fantasy Const and PU.jpg  
Old 28 Nov 2016, 04:55 (Ref:3691633)   #2
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Woo Hoo my first ever F1 World Championship...
Well done Razzzor that went down to the wire but my confidence in Fernando through out the season was repaid in the end.
Thank you to SBF for your efforts through out the year,theres some pretty attractive sheep here waiting to look after you,should you venture down this way...
Old 28 Nov 2016, 07:39 (Ref:3691658)   #3
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Thanks for running this again. Good job.
And well done to the podium finishers.
Old 28 Nov 2016, 11:25 (Ref:3691718)   #4
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Congratulations Armco Bender & Razzzor , a big thanks to SBF again.
Old 28 Nov 2016, 21:24 (Ref:3691883)   #5
Livery
Rookie

Canada
Vancouver Canada
Livery should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brazil killed me from making the top 3...nuts. Congrats to everyone.
Based on the old numbering system....Dice motorsports will be sporting car numbers 11 and 12...nice!
Old 29 Nov 2016, 20:03 (Ref:3692194)   #6
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
a top 10 finish with 3 outright race wins on the season! a good season which SuperChilli F1 hopes to build upon next year!

congrats to the Sheep Chasers and the other podium finishers!

looks like Max as the lead driver, Merc as constructor, and Ferrari PU proved to be the winning combination this year.

i would have to look back, but i feel like picking the driver who ultimately won the WDC was the key to success in previous years so inspired choice of taking an STR Verstappen and having enough money left over to spend on the constructor and engine.

inspired thinking guys!

SBF, great job...even better then last year i must say as you really nailed the values this year as it encouraged a lot of different team possibilities with many of the combinations proving to be competitive all the way through the season.

looking forward to next year!
Old 30 Nov 2016, 18:18 (Ref:3692456)   #7
Livery
Rookie

Canada
Vancouver Canada
Livery should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I actually took a step back from last year. I was only in it for last half of the year, but I've added up scores from the missed races and would have placed 5th?!...no ones job is safe this year!!
Old 30 Nov 2016, 19:56 (Ref:3692477)   #8
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armco Bender View Post
Woo Hoo my first ever F1 World Championship...
Well done Razzzor that went down to the wire but my confidence in Fernando through out the season was repaid in the end.
Thank you to SBF for your efforts through out the year,theres some pretty attractive sheep here waiting to look after you,should you venture down this way...
Yes I was on for a good score with Sainz, he'd qualified 21st and was up to about 12th or 13th and moving forward until that IDIOT in the Renault crashed into the back of him and put him out. That would have been up to 10 points just from positions gained, whereas old Alonso had gone backwards so lost points. It might have been enough to do a Jimmie Johnson and pip you at the finish. Alas, Sainz Jr has had some rotten luck this year.

Overall the new format this year works much better, play a role this time instead of being all about who picked Mercedes/Mercedes.
Old 2 Dec 2016, 21:27 (Ref:3693194)   #9
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And in a stunning fight back I have moved from 2nd last to 3rd last in the final race!!!

Great job SBF

I think next year will be an interesting one, much more mixed up with regulation changes seeing a bigger spread on the aero circuits vs power circuits, well at least I hope so