Old 19 May 2015, 05:52 (Ref:3539202)   #326
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Feliks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetman150 View Post
Can you use it to sipe out wind from pressure areas? Say where there is interference, or where you might be able to use low pressure to create differentials for benefit?
So somehow luckily it happened, that we have such animations ... I did not have to do a lot of research

[YT]z1QOp_9IWLc[/YT]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1QOp_9IWLc

The wings are slots having a height of 2 mm and a length of 600 mm. or surface fissures through which you get negative pressure to the inside wing is 1200 mm ^ 2. Jarobiac the first model of this wing, I wanted to somehow very simple and cheap execute it. To derive this vacuum, I used a disposable syringe of 20 cc. It inside diameter of 22 mm .. or its surface, is 380 mm ^ 2. As you can see this is the narrowest section, which has to overcome the aerodynamic resistance of the vacuum. This section is very unfavorable, because it is up to 1200/380 = 3.15 lower than the inlet gap .. He should be at least equal to the area of ??the gap, or three such tubing from a syringe .And we have only one wing. Despite this, the fan, which is for the help transition to a higher diameters, ie D = 36 mm or 1017 mm surfaces ^ 2 ie more than two times greater than the tube Inlet, rotates, already at 4 m / sec ..and I think that this it is all very good, despite the primitive prototype, but the first on .. But it proved that way then you should follow..

Andrew
Old 24 May 2015, 12:09 (Ref:3540616)   #327
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Yes, I describe a tsunami from the mainland. However, it was not science fiction. This, however, safety of nuclear plants is science fiction. I wonder how many are Indian nuclear power plants is at risk .. a lot a few days longer to collect water ..
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32859353

Andrew
Old 17 Jun 2015, 16:01 (Ref:3551591)   #328
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
I was at the fair Engine Expo 2015 in Stuttgart, this time to watch, but lacked the funds .. But we have a great relationship with the load Engine of the Year awards in 12 categories in 2015 ... I was just dreaming that in a few years in these all categories , can overcome my concept of four-stroke engines ... it's just that you have to win about 85% of knowledge about the new engine and the old concepts abandon, despite the here they are great ..but worth it .. here reportage of this wonderful celebration ..

http://www.ukipme.com/engineoftheyear/

Download the exclusive online awards magazine here!

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/...a3#/64507aa3/1

Andrew
Old 3 Jul 2015, 02:36 (Ref:3555518)   #329
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
So once again we return to the thermodynamic efficiency new4stroke .. Here the hearing of the efficiency of the charts made for the traditional engine.
https://www.mhi.co.jp/technology/rev...51/e451021.pdf

You can see on the chart with the highest efficiency is low speed sinik sea, which is 47%.
My engine as reported above, draws about 360 cc more than the old conventional engine, which did a prototype or 600 ccm ... But this extra volume displacement, is implemented by the system of pistons which rotate two times slower, ie, the force of inertia are four times smaller, because they are dependent upon the square of the rotation. that is, we can just to count the inertial forces relative to the sucked air further. 360 ccm divided by four is going to give us 90 cc. These 90 ccm going to beat the additional forces of inertia (ie a total of friction). But now we have a net profit of 360 ccm minus 90 cc = 270 cc. It is pure extra profit aspirated air, without any mechanical losses already on its construction .. that is entirely theoretical operational efficiency engine so it looks .. traditional engine of 600 cc is 47%, ie 12, 76 ccm is 1% plus an additional 270 cc, which is 270 divided by 12,76 = 21% additional efficiency .. So the total increase the efficiency regarding displacement capacity should be at 47 +21 = 68%. additionally, we can still make a profit energy by stopping propelling Similar systems poppet valves and springs which will have at least the 7% efficiency more .. So, the total physical ability of such an engine 68% + 7% = ~ 75% .

ie it is to increase efficiency, which can not be subject to discussion.

If we add all the above mentioned advantages, no such low temperature in the combustion chamber, the combustion speed, and more, which can contribute to higher efficiency even further by around 5% this will give us the final number of efficiency of up to 80% .....
Andrew
Old 26 Jul 2015, 16:56 (Ref:3561336)   #330
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Windmills are good, but you need a wind to their work ...
But here the way we can, even in a closed room, well, for instance in the basement of the house, "produce wind" .. Just, the Starting a device, manually, to the speed of 18 m / sec..To are few, it is 1 turn per second.
I've been to all these wings Windmill Red Baron, will operate the wind, at the speed of 18 m / sec ..
If we consider, in simulator NASA and the effect of "spoon" is theoretically You will receive an strength of resistance to "lift force" (vacuum). and is about 15 times less ..
So the resistance force, it is only around 6% received "lift force"
I think that even with a very negligent and mismanagement execution of such a machine, it will propel herself after the first start-up .. And we should still get some electricity .. Case, jet just how much ..

description:

Vane drive:

http://www.new4stroke.com/treadmill.mp4

or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt1DEHlZ0Kc

Regards Andrew
Old 26 Jul 2015, 16:56 (Ref:3561337)   #331
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
We must take care to harmful aerodynamic resistances as low as possible ..
Because, after all, and two revolutions per second can turn the wings .. It is 120 km / h .. Pretty on the wind.
This cover should be good.

Can of some use ..

http://enu.kz/repository/2010/AIAA-2010-1007.pdf

Andrew
Old 2 Aug 2015, 19:39 (Ref:3563340)   #332
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Once upon a time there was no internet .. Even with the video was difficult .. only movies .. I have survived such films showing such beautiful cars with large wings .. I once suggested that such a wing but the bulge facing down ..but not all of it like .. it turned out that such huge wings were already in use .. Now can a wing of such large dimensions but the double - spoon effect .. interesting how many vacuum that could, if NACA-profile Felix apply any .. maybe above a certain speed .. .....

Andrew
Old 11 Aug 2015, 17:09 (Ref:3565357)   #333
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Yesterday marked the 70th anniversary of explosion atomic bomb in Nagasaki. the first theoretical founder Joseph Rotblat it was ..

https://www.wagingpeace.org/tag/joseph-rotblat/

quoted below what was his attitude to scientific discoveries:

"Hind al. [16] pointed out that the unpredictability switched
petent research makes such a project
difficult, if at all possible. But such a project
of it becomes meaningful if based on ethical principles.
Rotblat was of the opinion that the foundations of ethics should form
part of the training of all scientists. He wanted,
that universities have adopted some sort of cited above
oaths, and to students of natural filed
such a vow when finish their studies, and listened to lectures
on the ethical aspects of science. Relying on his conscience
and the good will of individual scientists not in itself
It will be sufficient, since the units are often unreliable.
Therefore called for the establishment of a number of ethics committees,
which might consider science projects that may affect
human life, some kind of medical committees
ethical. Consent ethics of such a committee would be required
for funding a particular direction of research.
In later life, Rotblat opposed
research conducted in secret, which is often
in the case of government research and industrial applications. He believed
that new knowledge to be shared. He moved a problem
associated with the commercialization of research, since many studies
carried out in universities were funded
from commercial sources. This could influence the direction
study, put at risk the ethical problems and increase the mystery.
He also began to hate the patenting of results
research, because in his opinion, knowledge should be
available for free. But scientists themselves often impose secrecy.
because they want to keep other scholars in the dark
until publication, because a person who
First it publishes, often gets awards and honors.
These views Rotblat that come with early stages
his career and matured over a lifetime, are a bit naive,
because competition, secrecy
and commercialization are part of learning. He simply wanted
resist these pressures "

I like it..

Andrew
Old 12 Aug 2015, 03:18 (Ref:3565483)   #334
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepanzerfuhrer View Post
If I employed this wing technique on say a convertible mustang, how much reduction could I expect in my corrected et?
for it is not such a simple thing .. My drawing is only a theory, and even to good its use probably still need many experiences .. It's like a first flight .. Here we see that one of the first aircraft was driven by the wheel to become independent by the wind .. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_Whitehead
Now that the simulator airfoil from NASA perfectly we can see that even minimal changes in some parameters, the cause, the whole project can not go wrong .. You can discern that the value of lifting force to the resistance can take very extreme value. THEREFORE should be chosen carefully all the values. RELATIONSHIP TO RESISTANCE to the lift of WAS AS 1: 10 ..
For the time being we do not have a simulator to "spoon effect", the distance and angle of attack of wings .. But we can assume based on experience, that it will have a value, after careful about choosing the least 3 times larger than the two single wing, that is, if we simulator one wing lift 37 pounds is two give us 74 pounds .. multiply it by spoon effect. that is, times 3, which gives us 222 pounds of force "propellants", in relation to the resistance, which is 7.4 pounds ... So theoretical gain is about 30 times .. Now, from our skills and experience will depend on how much practically with the profit we will they could utilize to drive a car .. it is a very big number, and even if almost ten times we reduce it, it will be us coefficient 3, for a clean drive a car .. so it all depends on how it practically execute ..

Andrew
Old 3 Sep 2015, 00:06 (Ref:3570892)   #335
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Well, for flying Dedalus human needs only 200 watts of power .. I wonder how many need to of going by car ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_Daedalus

Here the newest model ..

Andrew
Old 24 Sep 2015, 13:58 (Ref:3576644)   #336
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
It is nice to finally see how it works in practice my idea, published in 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA_UgVm9bvU

Andrew
Old 25 Sep 2015, 00:10 (Ref:3576821)   #337
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
And you know what these wings including my project still can be used? not even suppose ...

This is EXHAUST. ..

Thus, the negative pressure is created dam that will serve to suck exhaust gas from the engine .. vacuum will remain on throughout the exhaust pipe .. will suck exhaust lot better than they do, competitive exhaust pipe curled in a "sausage" ...
And by the way a negative pressure can be so great that at some considerable speed, you can turn off the ignition .. and cut off the supply of fuel .. interesting at what it will speed ..

and even before up to speed, it also can underpressure to run a turbine from the exhaust and nwtedy that the system does not have to be connected ..

Well, not to mention the alternator, which also would say fueled rotary vane pump on the vacuum ...

Yes, if so, a pair of wings spoon should be at the back of the car ....

Andrew
Old 10 Oct 2015, 19:09 (Ref:3581169)   #338
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
So now even a version
So here the animation ramjet engines between the wings in a spoon effect, which is about 9 times increase input speed .. Pipes of course without turbines, such as SR 71, and, so to eye with 250 MW of getting So, yes, the set of a diameter of 30 meters, having the 250 MW of power, he would have 12 pieces of such pipes since SR71, visible starter pneumatic boot, and the number 2 units would give so much energy around, a small nuclear power plant Only with the size of the power plant, even coal, consumed for own use 50 MW (high pressure pumps, blowers and fans, etc.). Here only the minimum energy for the fuel supply system, expressed in kilowatts ..
And the cost of investment that air football field, probably will be significantly smaller.
It's to improve the imagination, what I'm saying.
Well, here we have any fuel - coal dust, gas, oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u7d...ature=youtu.be

Andrew
Old 25 Oct 2015, 03:20 (Ref:3585360)   #339
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Wuzak, on 12 Oct 2015 - 03:07, said:
The SR-71 had turbojets, not ramjets.

So yes, engines SR71, a combined cycle engines .. to take-off and less than one Mach a turbine engine plays an essential role, but above the speed second element of this combination, which is a ram-jet engine (the tube that flows air) begins to play a dominant role speeds above Mach 3, giving it 82% of the total during what has at its disposal the plane. that is, if we gave up at that speed at all of the turbine engine, this string would only decreased by 18%. I think that on threads loss in our application we can afford and get rid of at all of this very complicated and expensive engine components SR 71. we are left only ram-jet, and he will be with an efficiency of about 95% at the speed .This is written in the NASA study concerning the second combined cycle Ramjet engine of the rocket engine .. rocket engine ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:S...w_Patterns.svg

http://www.nowy4suw.republika.pl/sr71%20naped.pdf

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...0110013567.pdf

https://smartech.gatech.edu/bitstrea...aa_96-2688.pdf

But for our purposes of energy production should be enough speed less than 1 mach. Well, here the helicopter, which must be produced from 100KW power to fly ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evjd...ature=youtu.be

Except that I would not advise that a helicopter to fly .. but the current can do safely

Andrew
Old 25 Oct 2015, 03:21 (Ref:3585361)   #340
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
So come on ramjet engine, such as the SR 71 .. which drives the generator on a treadmill, and give you the energy ... but when we have a stream of departing gases, after the addition of neodymium magnets can be good even with these tubes directly receive electrical energy generated MHD generator .. no as shown in the figure also how we will burn pulverized coal .. no but the engine is a framework is the same as scram jet, only at lower speeds. In 2015 Tokyo was developed in the engine scram is that with the help produced on the basis of MHD power also speeds up the exhaust gases on the MHD reverse. We need to get all our MHD mounted on the framework jet engine gave only electricity .. extra for electricity from the generator to the axis of the device .. but that's not all we can with the energy produced in this way receive .. Because the device is going to rotate in a circle with a diameter of 30 m, then we can all thermal energy from the combustion of fuel to pick up, building a 35-meter housing for the device. And WHOLE heat generated can pick up with the aid of heat recovery units (coolers or tubes such as in a steam boiler) and use it, or even to produce additional power, or (i) for heating .. This time none have not wasted

Andrew
Old 30 Nov 2015, 05:40 (Ref:3594375)   #341
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Here the newest model of the wind my car .. Only cosmetic changes on the outside ..

But inside the revolution ..
I present two screenshots of the simulator NASA airfoil and it is clear that at different angle of attack with a symmetrical profile, receive different values ??of lift .. From negative to positive .. or 160 KG positive, or 160 kg (320 lbs) negative (downward pushing sash) when changing the angle of attack of 30 degrees .. and dimensions of the wings 2, 5 meters square at a speed of 100 km / h (60 miles)

Well, this wing of their forces can drive the crankshaft directly ..
Here, the animation .. The angle of attack of the wing can change either electrically or mechanically (cam) There is no need for this high energy ..

https://youtu.be/evC5y0wgOVM

Well needless to say that such a system also can work at creating their own wind ... ..

I had to publish it on Santa Claus, but that the climate summit a little hurried me .. Because after what happened there in May too tired and negotiate, as you no longer need .. maybe someone out there will send a telegram?

Andrew
Old 24 Dec 2015, 05:10 (Ref:3599877)   #342
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
This year, with best wishes for Christmas to all something more pleasant ..

I designed a completely new an amplifier for guitarists. Of course, for lamps, but with a completely has not used elements .. I made a prototype amplifier. Well, I think that I managed to get fairly good sound. An amplifier is built on 4 x EL34 and attached to the speaker box with two Celestion G12M .Here movie, from a small club (30 persons) in Krakow, where my friend Leszek playing for the first time in my amplifier. After a concert gave very positive opinions about the brand new, my tube amp design .. Was this opinion was correct, can you assess yourself listening as playing solo on the film of this show ...

https://youtu.be/JncURyq77sM

And here the Silent Nigt with Christmas wishes for all ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_PfwVNmckc

Andrew
Old 26 Dec 2015, 05:46 (Ref:3600231)   #343
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Well, maybe you need to start from the simple structure ... Here a tandem bike in which the other in the rear never laze will not be ....
The experience you need to slowly gather .. the Wright brothers' first flight at the time, only 278 meters flew his machine ..

Andrew
Old 15 Feb 2016, 10:37 (Ref:3614796)   #344
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Here is clear evidence that that there are amplifiers, which are able to significantly strengthen, without any additional energy absorbed from the outside ...

https://www.facebook.com/LaMusique/v...2736333573937/

Andrew
Old 29 Apr 2016, 23:14 (Ref:3637239)   #345
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Well, sometimes you can use the models made by others, and do not spend money on their models. Here you can see very well that this model boats, capable of flowing even into the wind .. But demonstrator, not even suppose that, in this way, is also a way to produce wind, because the boat is sailing faster and for this reason, the wind acting on the windmill you will be getting stronger ... if you are a boat tied to a string to floating around, it will float forever ... .. unless my eyes deceive me .. .. of course my solution, instead of the classic windmill, windmill will be Red Baron version double teaspoon, which closed Roots and the propeller will power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=8Rw_qJytbG8

Andrew
Old 30 Aug 2016, 20:35 (Ref:3668677)   #347
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Here the wing crank, because the wind can produce ourselves, when we want and where we want .. remember the carousel, like hair blowing in the wind, when it was going on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey9W...ature=youtu.be

Andrew
Old 30 Aug 2016, 23:15 (Ref:3668694)   #348
Number4
Racer

England
The Dead South
Number4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliks View Post
I wonder if to ask if these two smiling at us men to graciously evacuated their asses out of this car, it would be possible instead of carriage them to produce some electricity for us? Since drivers are not needed, because the car is harnessed to the treadmill and drivin in circles .. But one thing is certain, that such a vehicle driving the external energy, we will have the wind, regardless of the weather ... AJ is here the energy produced is sufficient to maintain the treadmill speed, it will be good .... And maybe even a few kilowatts for us is for our use ....
And it is always, regardless of the weather ... I do not need to go to the desert to breaking records. This can be done on the treadmill near the house...
Andrew
The more I see, the more I know. The more I know, the less I understand.
Old 6 Sep 2016, 12:32 (Ref:3670496)   #349
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number4 View Post
The more I see, the more I know. The more I know, the less I understand.
Just let it play out. None of us here have any idea of whats going on, neither do the people on all the other forums he posts this stuff on.

Just sit back and nod your head.
Old 6 Sep 2016, 14:55 (Ref:3670543)   #350
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This thread is my guilty pleasure and in fact the only thread in my subscription list (so I don't miss any posts)! I enjoy Andrews ideas and musings even if I doubt the practicality of some of it. At least he is thinking of stuff and putting his ideas out there!

Richard