Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds MotorsTV (Sky 447)  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Track Day Forum

Old 13 Jun 2015, 20:39 (Ref:3549152)   #61
djinvicta
Subscriber
Veteran

Wales
French France
djinvicta should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjinvicta should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjinvicta should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Were not they built of plastic? My ex missus, (2 back) had one, took it down France, went like a bomb at high speed, but you couldnt leave it in full sun..
Old 14 Jun 2015, 14:28 (Ref:3550321)   #62
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER has a real shot at the championship!GORDON STREETER has a real shot at the championship!GORDON STREETER has a real shot at the championship!GORDON STREETER has a real shot at the championship!GORDON STREETER has a real shot at the championship!GORDON STREETER has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
Were not they built of plastic? My ex missus, (2 back) had one, took it down France, went like a bomb at high speed, but you couldnt leave it in full sun..
No only the front and rear bumpers, most of them fail an MOT with rust even 7 year old ones !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 14 Jun 2015, 16:31 (Ref:3550361)   #63
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
I had one as a loan car for a couple of weeks when my Senator was in for some repair work after some prat attempted a break in and only managed body damage and cutting all the alarm wires. The loaner was a bodyshop special - previously repaired. Probably rarely serviced. If ever.

At the time I was doing a weekly commute to South Wales. 132 miles and usually not any sort of peak traffic time. Dual carriage or Motorway nearly all the way.

The fastest return trip I ever managed was in that Ka. No Idea why that should be - it's handling was fun enough but top speed was nothing special according to the clock. I was almost (but not quite) sorry to hand it back (once they had failed to get the wiring sorted and simply fitted an after market alarm to the Senator).
Old 7 Mar 2016, 10:46 (Ref:3620860)   #64
Nabu
Rookie

Belgium
Nabu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well i see this is not quite an active thread but i am gonna introduce myself anyways.

My name is Kostas, i am originally from Greece and for about a month now i have moved over at Spa Francorchamps, in Belgium for work.

I own a Honda S2000 for 7 years now and have been building it for track use mostly.

Can't wait for the season to start so i can visit some of those great European tracks that are situated around where i live now.

Would love to meet up with anyone that visits or lives around here!

Cheers,
Kostas!