Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds MotorsTV (Sky 447)  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 21 May 2009, 11:24 (Ref:2466342)   #16
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Feliks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWK View Post
Feliks,

.........."Cosmic Energy."

In addition to that, Mr. Soloroli was appointed a Minister Plenepotentiary of the United Kingdo....

So, you see Feliks, Al is the guy you have to get to know. I know he will help you out.
This situation theoretically is reminding such little: you have the wife which betrayed you, and you just learnt about it. what will you do if this is the case? It is possible to live farther and to pretend that nothing happened. But happy it most probably you won't already be. And even nothing to it will advise Mr. Soloroli. And what's more contrary to appearances my problem isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvl_x19 View Post
Am I missing something? This thread makes about as much sense as handing your bank account details to a Nigerian bloke who you email...
This bank account details ..... are out of date !

It is new data of my account :

I'ts name half rotate engine.

or Twin Feliks:

Best regards Andrew
Old 21 May 2009, 11:50 (Ref:2466361)   #17
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
del
Old 21 May 2009, 15:26 (Ref:2466501)   #18
acox93
Racer

United Kingdom
surrey
acox93 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old 21 May 2009, 15:39 (Ref:2466513)   #19
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Does this not belong somewhere else??!! Like: http://tentenths.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16

L.P.
Old 21 May 2009, 16:35 (Ref:2466541)   #20
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by acox93 View Post
Just because its beyond your level of comprehension !!!
Old 21 May 2009, 17:07 (Ref:2466560)   #21
Tom87
Racer

England
Tom87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliks View Post
It is new data of my account :

I'ts name half rotate engine.

Hi Andrew, like the concept, but I can't see the benefit over a more conventional layout... surely the loading of the shaft/rocker connecting the crank to the to the reciprocating piston would be too high?

Also I agree that this thread should be moved somewhere more appropriate as while I'm interested in your creations the link to sportscars is a little tenous!
Old 22 May 2009, 09:39 (Ref:2466962)   #22
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom87 View Post
Hi Andrew,.......

Also I agree that this thread should be moved somewhere more appropriate as while I'm interested in your creations the link to sportscars is a little tenous!
I forgot for myself that after all sports cars had the bulk of cylinders.

I am remedying this oversight, and I am presenting version 16 cylindrical, but with only one connecting rod. usually appearing 15 additional I left, because in sports cars after all a weight is counting, when they are not needed, it for every to carry such a weight

Apart from that it is hard to make long crankshafts which require specjalngh of big and accurate machine tools. I presented 16 cylindrical version with only an around one crank which is being carried out on the popular small lathe. How we will still add to it, around this engine can work without oil which constantly is being sacked to the racecourse and he causes the coming into existence of the very great threat, one can see it that this structure is created for sport. All bearings in this engine are of type closed with solid grease. Sealing are Teflon, or when somebody prefers, it is greased with fuel (because it is sport the diesel can be) .

How we will still add to it, that in of the my proposes cylinders don't require grinding (accuracy of the cast be enough) and only piston are being grinded on popular for grinder to normal rollers, we have it odds that races will finally become available to much wider take-up people.

perhaps these virtues, they will cause, that this structure will also come racecourses across.

Regards Andrew
Old 22 May 2009, 12:52 (Ref:2467043)   #23
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Go look at Commer tS3 engines? They date back to the 60s, and had 3 cylinders, 6 pistons, piston ported 2 stroke.

The last 2 complete engines were sold to Ford in Detroit... Copyright had run out.
Ford were talking about making it out of ceramic, so lubricant free...

VERY light, and compact engine. With a Roots supercharger to boot.
Old 22 May 2009, 22:43 (Ref:2467369)   #24
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
Go look at Commer tS3 engines? They date back to the 60s, and had 3 cylinders, 6 pistons, piston ported 2 stroke.

The last 2 complete engines were sold to Ford in Detroit... Copyright had run out.
Ford were talking about making it out of ceramic, so lubricant free...

VERY light, and compact engine. With a Roots supercharger to boot.
Oh Yes! See my page http://www.new4stroke.com in " History " bookmark pages.

Andrew
Old 28 May 2009, 01:42 (Ref:2470637)   #25
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Ok,
And now about the most important advantage of my engine
This structure how, higher I demonstrated the graph, has the different degree of compress ratio on placing angles between two crankshafts .
The changeable compression ratio was applied in a few advanced different structures of special engines .
He has most often been carried out with the help special Biceri pistons.

and these are virtues from using it

Thorough description in the NASA contango :
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19800011788_1980011788.pdf[/URL]
In my structure exceptionally it is easy to carry out such a changeable compression ratio. He is carrying out sie it behind the help very of straightforward device for the picture. And most important: this device is changing the compression ratio in all top hats of the given engine(even for example 16 cylinders).
It is very much cheap way, and simultaneous in the reliable way is carrying out all described higher virtues of the changeable compression ratio.

Engine new 4 stroke has changeable compressio ratio.
It's up to the angle of coupling with the main piston .
Graph some varations:

Regards Andrew
Old 9 Oct 2009, 20:07 (Ref:2557760)   #26
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Weight piston and valve same diameter - 62 mm
Right now without springs. Only retainers.

So that you get rid of the doubt next photographs with accurate data :

Diameter popped 75 mm , diameter piston 76.5 mm
Right now are you shure ?? Any washes.

Weight popped 75 mm 1000 G
weight piston & rod 76.5 mm 850 G
weight popped 62 mm 400 G
weight piston & rod 62 mm 370 G
But the window of the flight of the valve of 75 mm is only 64 mm, what is very similar to the window of the flight piston 62 mm .
That is it results from it that the valve of 75 mm is giving the same flight as the piston 62 mm that is 1000 G to 370 G !!!!!
==~~ 2.5 more weight popped to piston& rod !!
It only looks impossibly. but this way is.

In principle ,for them greater popped/piston diameter, it is this difference in weight will be to the benefit of pistons.
Regards Andrew
Old 9 Oct 2009, 20:23 (Ref:2557771)   #27
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I have a perpetum mobile desigin me and my friend made a couple of years back, should i post it here..... Its Based on ElectroStatics
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.
Old 9 Oct 2009, 22:03 (Ref:2557841)   #28
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have to say this is probably the strangest thread I've encountered in my 8 years here at Tenths....... I don't think I'm really any the wiser than I was a year or more ago.....
Old 9 Oct 2009, 22:45 (Ref:2557860)   #29
XJR88
Rookie

England
England
XJR88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm confused about the recriprocating dingle arm and the malleable logarithmic casing, myself

Perhaps Knighty could shed some light?
Old 10 Oct 2009, 00:10 (Ref:2557902)   #30
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
All the time I remember, around it is a forum racer. Little introduction in order not to cause a lot of trouble understanding .

Since when the keg came into existence, for it is her shipping by ships constituted a spot of bother. That is how, they forgot to attach, while swinging the ship rolled from one side to other side, hitting in not around with great energy. There was this great danger for the crew. That is how, they forgot to attach, while swinging the ship rolled from one side to other side, hitting in not around with great energy. I decided to use this energy for the production of the electric current with the help of the oscillatory dynamo. It is a pendulum driving the oscillatory dynamo around so with keg. It will be sufficient to install shipboard or for other swimming raft, and during waving we have the electricity, rather than danger

block of osillating dynamo:

And mutation pendulum dynamo:

Or magnet tooth plate.

So far we exploited the energy arising with the help of the pendulum only for stopping him.

Clik on picture, see animation
http://ultra.ap.krakow.pl/~ogar/elek...tenhofena.html

It is a next mutation of the swaying pendulum around it pivot :

And it is a conception of containing inside box a dozen or so of such pendulums giving the electricity under the influence of moving. Of course completely hermetically sealed box.

It is next my proposal to use sea waves for the production of the electric current

Now all tubules in one time are giving the energy from the move of the pendulum

And on the other side pendulums a next PCB set can also be. Altogether it for example 1000 pieces of coils and magnets of sets can be. Every coils is giving 1 watt.
Regards Andrew
Good alternate on flywheel ? ( turning the principle away perhaps of theses to be starter ( Large stepper motor))
Linear stepper
Stepper basic