Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 18 Dec 2016, 11:05 (Ref:3696924)   #1
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
THE MOST HISTORIC GP- CZECH REPUBLIC

2nd round of the 2017 FIA Championship visits the Czech Republic. Also from UK two HGPCA grids, plus euro and local races.

All on the website link in first post.....
Old 20 Dec 2016, 18:21 (Ref:3697406)   #2
rbm
Racer

rbm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
link to circuit event site: http://www.autodrom-most.cz/en/the-m...-grand-prix-1/

HGPCA – 1930–1960 front-engine Grand Prix racing cars
HGPCA – 1961–1965 rear-engine Grand Prix racing cars
FIA Lurani Trophy
Triumph Competition & British HTGT
HAIGO – touring cars, formulas
Old 10 May 2017, 06:08 (Ref:3732576)   #3
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Spare a thought for our Delta, currently battling his way across continents to the Czech Republic. Or possibly asleep somewhere after delays getting a ferry last night. Hope he's remembered that they don't use the euro over there......

To those attending- Hope it's a good meeting and good weather!
Old 13 May 2017, 04:24 (Ref:3733121)   #4
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Spare a thought for our Delta, currently battling his way across continents to the Czech Republic. Or possibly asleep somewhere after delays getting a ferry last night. Hope he's remembered that they don't use the euro over there......

To those attending- Hope it's a good meeting and good weather!
You know me to well Mike . For sure I forgot about the different currency. Lucky I had a few krona from Brno trip couple of years back . It's a great circuit . Very technical but also fast 3rd and 4 th gear corners in the Lola F J I have got to drive . All the Delta cars have survived so far . I even had one customer say what a great job we had done sorting out his car this winter . Tonight we are all going for dinner up in this old castle . I will report in tomorrow how that went . Cheers Iain
Old 13 May 2017, 06:27 (Ref:3733129)   #5
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Yup, I do.

It's very easy to assume that while meandering around mainland Europe that all countries now have the euro as currency. I've probably got a few koruna in a bag somewhere could have given you! Guess I will have same problem in Hungary with forints, and then there is Austria en route. Ah, hang on, they're euro now.....

Hope you found something interesting for brekkie, and fingers crossed all the Delta cars have a good weekend!