Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 4 Feb 2011, 20:00 (Ref:2825898)   #376
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
The ACO website confirms that Pescarolo have been given dispensation to run the 5-liter Judd V10 due to the vibration issues discovered in the 5.5 l unit with the new air restrictors.
Old 25 Feb 2011, 13:26 (Ref:2836733)   #377
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Looks like a big more wedgie for Henri .

http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...ance-6367.html

Im knida hoping that one of the OAK P1 entries might turn into a 2nd Pescarolo Team car .
Old 25 Feb 2011, 19:11 (Ref:2836870)   #378
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
It would be nice to see henri with a two car team, lets hope. Will be supporting him anyway
Old 25 Feb 2011, 19:24 (Ref:2836876)   #379
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
It would be nice to see henri with a two car team, lets hope. Will be supporting him anyway
If the funding exists later on... let's all hope it does and there's a #17 car added to the squad next year at the latest.
Old 26 Feb 2011, 09:23 (Ref:2837096)   #380
vyselegend
Racer

France
Paris, France
vyselegend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah, but I'd prefer a single up to date new prototype than two or more of those waivered 2009 cars in 2010 spec that do the 2011 season...

It's really a last moment recovery, let's not forget that. The Pescarollo team of this year is not representative of what we know they are.
I'm glad they've made it to the grid this year obviously, but they'll really be back only when they bring the new car IMO.
Old 11 Mar 2011, 09:36 (Ref:2843836)   #381
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Ladies and gentlemen...

Pescarolo is back.

http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...i/DSC_0042.jpg
Old 11 Mar 2011, 09:44 (Ref:2843842)   #382
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Love the green flash's on it .....

That 458 looks awesome .
Old 11 Mar 2011, 09:47 (Ref:2843845)   #383
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Ladies and gentlemen...

Pescarolo is back.

Yep, the number 16 and a little bit of green.......great to see the team back!
Old 11 Mar 2011, 09:51 (Ref:2843850)   #384
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Great livery! Will certainly get myself a Pescarolo t-shirt at least.
Old 11 Mar 2011, 10:48 (Ref:2843867)   #385
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Ladies and gentlemen...

Pescarolo is back.

Once again, and enormously pleasingly, we have something that looks like a proper racing car.
Old 11 Mar 2011, 11:12 (Ref:2843874)   #386
Simonfield
Rookie

England
Haverhill, Suffolk, UK
Simonfield should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Ladies and gentlemen...

Pescarolo is back.

Best news of the year so far possibly. And it might just be me, but i think that car looks the nuts... cant wait to see it running in anger!
Old 11 Mar 2011, 17:52 (Ref:2844079)   #387
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There is something beautiful about that Sponsor mess
Old 11 Mar 2011, 18:04 (Ref:2844088)   #388
vyselegend
Racer

France
Paris, France
vyselegend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Interesting livery, it underlines the tightness of the sidepods. Too much white for me though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD
There is something beautiful about that Sponsor mess
Indeed. The beauty lies in the very fact there is a sponsor mess actually.
Also, the little Renault sign on the nose ring like a promise of a strong future.
Old 11 Mar 2011, 18:22 (Ref:2844099)   #389
Livininthinair
Veteran

United States
Colorado
Livininthinair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLivininthinair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My first post (long time lurking in the background) but I couldn't resist - congratulations and very good luck to you Henri. I cannot wait to see him
on the pit wall where he should be in June (and all season long)... I can't imagine what it must have been like for him to be a spectator last year.
I'm so happy Pescarolo is truly back in action...

Last edited by Livininthinair; 11 Mar 2011 at 18:28.
Old 11 Mar 2011, 18:24 (Ref:2844103)   #390
Danny_GT2
Veteran

Ireland
Lucan, Ireland
Danny_GT2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sweet livery, glad to see the bright green (sort of) Pesca racing again!
Old 13 Mar 2011, 01:17 (Ref:2844777)   #391
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just watched the highlights of the 1984 Le Mans on YouTube again. It never gets boring watching Le Grand Henri win at Le Mans. I hope his team does well this year in all the races he enters. He's just great for the sport.

DK
Old 13 Mar 2011, 16:49 (Ref:2845044)   #392
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
great looking car. You can certainly tell it's a Pescarolo. Will be glad to see him and his car at the end of the year in Estoril!
Old 13 Mar 2011, 20:29 (Ref:2845151)   #393
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livininthinair View Post
My first post (long time lurking in the background) but I couldn't resist - congratulations and very good luck to you Henri. I cannot wait to see him
on the pit wall where he should be in June (and all season long)... I can't imagine what it must have been like for him to be a spectator last year.
I'm so happy Pescarolo is truly back in action...

Welcome! Glad we managed to lure you out into the open!
Old 24 Mar 2011, 17:55 (Ref:2852611)   #394
The Badger
Veteran

Pescarolo's new livery , taken from End-Info : http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...ure%202011.jpg

Looks cool .
Old 24 Mar 2011, 18:56 (Ref:2852642)   #395
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Pescarolo's new livery , taken from End-Info : http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...ure%202011.jpg

Looks cool .
Looks nice - I hope they will keep it in a darker blue, instead of the light blue on the previous cars.
Old 4 Apr 2011, 06:26 (Ref:2858377)   #396
The Badger
Veteran

Well , thats what you call a result .

Sent to the back of the grid , and still take the win .

I coundnt be happeir for Ol'Henri ..... top result .
Old 4 Apr 2011, 10:46 (Ref:2858491)   #397
gustavobamba
Veteran

Portugal
Viana do Castelo
gustavobamba should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgustavobamba should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hello,

Why is that no brand has also decided to bet on this team??

They may well develop a car, just give them an engine and let them run...
Old 4 Apr 2011, 22:50 (Ref:2858883)   #398
AGD
Veteran

AGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavobamba View Post
Hello,

Why is that no brand has also decided to bet on this team??

They may well develop a car, just give them an engine and let them run...
That's a good question. I wonder what Pescarolo will do next year. Will they use the 3.4L Judd?

Supposedly Henri wants to go ILMC racing. I guess we will find out this year with OAK, but I wonder if the old Pecarolo 01-Judd combo will be competitive against the other petrol cars much less the diesels. I wonder if there is any chance of an updated Pescarolo chassis? Also, Nicolet owns the IP on the Pescarolo chassis now, correct? Maybe OAK and Henri can team up to come up with something competitive for the future. Having said that, the old car still seems to have a little life left in it.

Also, I wonder if the rumored Nissan-Zytek hybrid engine could have any implications for Pescarolo?
Old 1 May 2011, 11:33 (Ref:2872377)   #399
BRG
Rookie

England
Gloucestershire
BRG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sam at Racecar Engineering has this on his site (from lm testday)

CORNER TIMES
The following times are not a complete sample, but were taken at the first right hand sweep of the Porsche Curves.

http://www.racecar-engineering.com/w...manssplits.jpg

The Pescarolo 01 no 15 (oak) is the 2nd quickest overall.
We already know that that car was the quickest petrol vmax.
We also see that Oak says they did many 2 lap stints and were not interested in lap times.
What is this cars potential?

I previously posted this on the lm test day thread

Last edited by BRG; 1 May 2011 at 11:35. Reason: added
Old 2 May 2011, 14:52 (Ref:2872939)   #400
cdsvg
Racer

Australia
cdsvg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRG View Post
Sam at Racecar Engineering has this on his site (from lm testday)

CORNER TIMES
The following times are not a complete sample, but were taken at the first right hand sweep of the Porsche Curves.

http://www.racecar-engineering.com/w...manssplits.jpg

The Pescarolo 01 no 15 (oak) is the 2nd quickest overall.
We already know that that car was the quickest petrol vmax.
We also see that Oak says they did many 2 lap stints and were not interested in lap times.
What is this cars potential?

I previously posted this on the lm test day thread
That link is broken.