Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 11 Dec 2017, 05:14 (Ref:3786221)   #326
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Max losing to Daniel 2 years in a row in the points tally hahhaha
Old 11 Dec 2017, 06:36 (Ref:3786226)   #327
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
When did they start handing out points for personality and charisma?
Watch Formula E, fan Boost or whatever, your worst nightmare could visit soon!
Old 11 Dec 2017, 11:28 (Ref:3786260)   #328
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
Max losing to Daniel 2 years in a row in the points tally hahhaha
That sweat guzzlin' Ozzie will have that rictus grin turned into a semi-circle frown with only Verstappen's fumes to ingest next year once RBR gets its reliability ducks in order.

Don't get me wrong. That sweat guzzling Ozzie is very, very, very good. That's three "verys". I only give my "verys" sparingly. So let it not be said that I don't hold his talent in high esteem.

But compared to Max in best form? The guy isn't at the races.
Old 11 Dec 2017, 19:31 (Ref:3786351)   #329
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
That sweat guzzlin' Ozzie will have that rictus grin turned into a semi-circle frown with only Verstappen's fumes to ingest next year once RBR gets its reliability ducks in order.

Don't get me wrong. That sweat guzzling Ozzie is very, very, very good. That's three "verys". I only give my "verys" sparingly. So let it not be said that I don't hold his talent in high esteem.

But compared to Max in best form? The guy isn't at the races.
Max is average. Dan's the man to win the next world championship outside top 3 drivers.
Old 11 Dec 2017, 19:58 (Ref:3786358)   #330
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Max is average. Dan's the man to win the next world championship outside top 3 drivers.
Well the team managers voted Max in the top 3, so you might be right! Dan will be the next to win outside the top 3.
Old 11 Dec 2017, 20:27 (Ref:3786362)   #331
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Well the team managers voted Max in the top 3, so you might be right! Dan will be the next to win outside the top 3.
after Dan wins three.
Old 11 Dec 2017, 20:56 (Ref:3786372)   #332
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
When did they start handing out points for personality and charisma?
Quote:
you replied to a comment about the award. 😂😂😂
But you're the one who linked personality to points in the title....

Quote:
Max Verstappen has a boring personality and gets his charisma from Dan. No wonder Dan beat Max in points again.
Old 12 Dec 2017, 11:54 (Ref:3786526)   #333
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Quote:
When Mr. Average and the Sweat Guzzlin' Dan both finished it was Mr. Average that came home first 5:2.

I expect the Sweat Guzzler will stomp off to another team sooner rather than later. He may win the championship if the Prancing Horse or whoever it is builds a noticeable better car than Red Bull. But in the same team? The Sweat Guzzler is all set get a shillacking from the Dutchman.

Sorry, bud.
Old 12 Dec 2017, 12:33 (Ref:3786532)   #334
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It looks like the 2018 thread for these two needs to be titled 'Max Verstaverage vs Sweat Guzzler'?
At least it would give an indication of how serious the discussion is about the rivalry.
Old 12 Dec 2017, 15:37 (Ref:3786570)   #335
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
My commentary is perfectly accurate, thank you.
Old 12 Dec 2017, 19:33 (Ref:3786632)   #336
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
personally I prefer Crashtappen. but each to their own.
Old 12 Dec 2017, 23:19 (Ref:3786682)   #337
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Max Verstaverage, brilliant!
Old 25 Mar 2018, 08:26 (Ref:3810608)   #338
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
Go the Mighty Honey Badger!!
Old 25 Mar 2018, 22:52 (Ref:3810749)   #339
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Jeez.....
Old 30 Mar 2018, 18:58 (Ref:3811998)   #340
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is a specific 2017 thread. Can it be closed - PLEASE!
Old 30 Mar 2018, 19:54 (Ref:3812016)   #341
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Your wish...