Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 25 Jun 2011, 10:58 (Ref:2905667)   #51
Sheep Stations
Veteran

Australia
Australia
Sheep Stations should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Eurosport was so bad it really made me appreciate what we get locally here in Australia. If this was the European standard then I feel sorry for them...

One in-car camera for a 96 car field...what the?

Commentary was deplorable. A great concept/ race spoilt by weather and sub-standard media.
Old 25 Jun 2011, 11:01 (Ref:2905669)   #52
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The top 2 in each Championship had a onboard camera, just they only seemed to use Rast's :-/
Old 25 Jun 2011, 11:02 (Ref:2905670)   #53
Bezzen
Racer

Sweden
Sundsvall
Bezzen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBezzen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep Stations View Post
Eurosport was so bad it really made me appreciate what we get locally here in Australia. If this was the European standard then I feel sorry for them...

One in-car camera for a 96 car field...what the?

Commentary was deplorable. A great concept/ race spoilt by weather and sub-standard media.
... and how difficult would it be to add some graphics to show which drivers are involved in the accidents in the replays they are showing? The cars do have numbers on them so it wouldn't take that much time to get a name up on the screen.