Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 13 Feb 2002, 01:47 (Ref:215078)   #1
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
(crappy) daytona wp (pic inside)

well? sucks doesnt it? well, im bored and i suck at using psp ... so ...

http://members.aol.com/xkornkhidx/crappydaytona_wp.jpg

sucks, doesnt it i couldnt figure out what to put in that white spot and i cant move anything around anymore. lol

Last edited by Es Nes; 13 Feb 2002 at 01:50.
Old 13 Feb 2002, 10:27 (Ref:215086)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Au contraire...I think it's rather good! (Takes a while to load though).
Old 13 Feb 2002, 12:25 (Ref:215169)   #3
Bodysnatcher
La Grande Théière
Veteran

Marshall Islands
5 minutes from the kentagon
Bodysnatcher has a real shot at the podium!Bodysnatcher has a real shot at the podium!Bodysnatcher has a real shot at the podium!Bodysnatcher has a real shot at the podium!
hey Es Nes (where have I seen that name before?)
I think it's damn good too, the "dirty" JMB R&S shot captures the endurance flavour of the race. And it loaded pretty instantly.
Old 13 Feb 2002, 13:40 (Ref:215202)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Bodysnatcher
And it loaded pretty instantly.
Must be my ancient pc to blame. There must be a museum somewhere that could do with another exhibit.....
Old 13 Feb 2002, 13:44 (Ref:215207)   #5
Dr. Austin
Veteran

Dr. Austin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi

Must be my ancient pc to blame. There must be a museum somewhere that could do with another exhibit.....
But you have very littl trouble with Sportscar GT. I'm furious because my pc is pretty powerful. We built the thing just so I could play sportscar gt. I had a 366 that was ok for internet and e-mail work, but I loved that game and wanted to max out the res and everything. The original run like a swiss watch, but hacking in all those cars confuses it real bad.
Old 13 Feb 2002, 13:49 (Ref:215209)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Absolutely - very strange isn't it. SCGT runs fine, although even that has it's limits, but I've still had no desktop crashes (as opposed to crashes on the track - I've had plenty of those!), but then I'm not pushing it - racing against 4-5 other cars will do me for now.

(PS I haven't forgotten your e-mail and I'm still pondering the easiest way to solve your problem.).