Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 29 Oct 2016, 12:16 (Ref:3683824)   #26
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Great range of photos there, Bauble.......must have cost you a fortune down at the chemists, getting them developed.........
Old 29 Oct 2016, 15:29 (Ref:3683860)   #27
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
Great range of photos there, Bauble.......must have cost you a fortune down at the chemists, getting them developed.........
You should see the bird who runs the Photographic counter at Boots!
Old 29 Oct 2016, 18:25 (Ref:3683877)   #28
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
He probably picked up someone else's by mistake. Went in to collect a dozen Instamatic snaps of the old folks outing to Southend.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Old 29 Oct 2016, 20:41 (Ref:3683900)   #29
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
He probably picked up someone else's by mistake. Went in to collect a dozen Instamatic snaps of the old folks outing to Southend.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Crumbs, have you been hacking my Emails?

Well it was a lovely ride down on the coach, and I took my own folding chair to save on deckchair hire, sadly my sandwiches got snatched by a seagull before I could eat them, and my ice cream dripped all over my gabardine mac.

Coming back we only had to stop six times for a loo break, and I was in bed by 9.30. Pity about some other bloke getting my snaps, I only hope he was not shocked by the wife's bikini. It used to fit her when she was twenty one, but now at 76 and 15 stone it does not cover everything it should do, as well as it should.

Still. Happy days.

I will get you at playtime Max.