Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9 Dec 2016, 16:35 (Ref:3695016)   #28
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
a) Not one white person drives one as they are all taxis obviously for the airport. It used to be Octavias hence if you look on Ebay scores of them have done 200000 miles and still command a high price, bless em.
outside of the cabbie orbit, i do see a fair number of what are obviously white tree huggers driving them, though in real life the only people i know with a hybrid have a leaf...

i maintain my original stance on these - the batteries are still foul for the environment which really defeats the object. i've had a baby toyota thing (maybe an auris?) in hybrid format as a hire car and not only were the fuel figures naff it was the daftest piece of nonsense i've ever had the misfortune to drive. and i've had a suzuki sj413, so i'm familiar with nonsense