Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 3 Mar 2000, 21:21 (Ref:7857)   #1
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I was going to put this in the cool sites forum, but it is so specific to us here in Historics, that I decided to come here instead.

Since Christmas, I have been aware of a truly awesome resource building up on the web. It's an attempt at providing results for every race of every international sports car championship since 1945. With entries, race numbers, results, team details, retirements, chassis numbers... everything.

It's a one man project, and I think the fellow who has taken it on has done a fabulous job. It's not complete yet, and he's adding details as he uncovers them, but already it's a powerful resource.

http://members.xoom.com/krejcimar/

for World Sports Car, IMSA, Le Mans, ADAC GT, Thundersports, SCCA Trans Am, All-Japan GT and more than I can actually remember.

Hope it's of use to all you researchers out there.

[This message has been edited by TimD (edited 03 March 2000).]
Old 5 Mar 2000, 08:58 (Ref:7858)   #2
AUSTRIA
Racer

AUSTRIA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tim

I know this fantastic site, but the earliest results are from 1953. For I am highly interested in sportscar facts from 1945 on (as you will know ) I ask you: did you find more than me ?

E.T.
Old 5 Mar 2000, 11:37 (Ref:7859)   #3
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Oops!

I stand corrected. It's a couple of months since I was using the site for the early researches, and I forgot that Martin had only chronicled Le Mans for pre 1953.

I think the intention is to go earlier, but you're right. There is very little on pre '53 as yet.

Reminds me, I promised Martin the entry list numbers for the 1994 ADAC GT series. I must get them to him.

Tim