Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 22 Jan 2005, 16:42 (Ref:1207208)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslone
Isnt Nascar great?

Yes, but I'm actually doing most of my running in the BRISCA cars.
Old 23 Jan 2005, 04:47 (Ref:1207574)   #27
jslone
Racer

United States
Gaithersburg Maryland
jslone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
By the was I was on racesimecentral and that is a great site,me thinks me will do some downloading in the future.
The forums head dirtbag and headhog
Old 23 Jan 2005, 10:59 (Ref:1207750)   #28
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I've played the demo, it is indeed good fun to play. Once I get it though, that IndyCar mod is going straight on
Old 24 Jan 2005, 17:59 (Ref:1208752)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm still having trouble getting some of ther mods to run. On some of them I keep getting some kind of "binkW32.dll" error.
Old 4 Feb 2005, 03:20 (Ref:1217101)   #30
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
can anyone get a handle of the 1930's spirit of heat cars?
man i can barely get AROUND indy much less win
i did win at Boardtracks, and Spa,and Mosport
3 out of 30000000 starts
Old 4 Feb 2005, 19:04 (Ref:1217619)   #31
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
In short no, because I haven't been able to find a working link for the download - can you point me in the right direction?
Old 5 Feb 2005, 01:26 (Ref:1217903)   #32
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://home.earthlink.net/~cruise_ctrl/id1.html
have at and drool in the 1930's or 50's
VTA- trans am is actually very very good.
one note- the Spirit of Heat II (the newest most playable version) is the directors cut for the Spirit of heat, which was pretty goofy in comparison. so there is no real championships just races, and multiplayer... which is tooo much fun
and only expert or hardcore physics are usable- the others make it all mickey rat like
Old 5 Feb 2005, 09:19 (Ref:1218018)   #33
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ta muchly. Might give it a go later
Old 9 Feb 2005, 11:00 (Ref:1220860)   #34
chris42
Rookie

chris42 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi!

I've been playing the BriSCA mod online since last October ( see www.ukdirt.co.uk ) and I'm totally addicted!

Just thought I'd drop by and let you know that a program has been developed and released with the help of Hasbro (makers of the original game) that allows you to play all the mods without the need to get hold of the increasingly rare Nascar Heat! It's called Nascar Heat Essentials, and you can get it from the downloads section of http://www.themodsquad.uni.cc/ . This makes the entire thing, with the exception of the original Nascar Heat, completely free!!! There are no excuses now!
Old 9 Feb 2005, 11:42 (Ref:1220876)   #35
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Brilliant! About to try it now

Last edited by Down F0rce; 9 Feb 2005 at 11:48.
Old 9 Feb 2005, 13:32 (Ref:1220952)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Great news Chris!

Go on evryone, it really is worth trying.
Old 9 Feb 2005, 19:48 (Ref:1221261)   #37
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Mine dosen't work...
Old 9 Feb 2005, 21:29 (Ref:1221370)   #38
chris42
Rookie

chris42 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down F0rce
Mine dosen't work...
What's the problem? Any error messages?