Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 1 Feb 2005, 22:52 (Ref:1215046)   #1
maximus
Veteran

United Kingdom
Yorkshire
maximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmaximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
GP4 quitting all the time

I'm having problems with GP4 quitting when I'm driving round the track, this happened on my old PC and my new PC. I've run the patch that came with the game to try and solve it, but it seems to be still hapenning.

Anyone on here have any solutions?
Old 2 Feb 2005, 11:36 (Ref:1215398)   #2
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
The only help I can give is, try this site:

http://www.grandprixgames.org/

Ask in the forum, though you may need to give more info than you have here.
Old 2 Feb 2005, 18:40 (Ref:1215765)   #3
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Maximus, I've had that problem for about two weeks after installation but now it sudenly seems to be working for the past two days, no problems at all. I didn't alter anything.

It'll probably go haywire again now!