Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 5 Jun 2004, 17:40 (Ref:994801)   #1
Ej10
Racer

Ej10 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New Jordan Website and forum

Im just after setting up a website about jordan and just want to know what you guys think. Its **** at the moment and i have not updated any of the links or the news. I just wanna know if it looks good and easy to use. over the next few months i wanna add info about EJ, jordan gp, eddie jordan racing and also i want to add irish motorsport news such as how young irish drivers are doing on the international motorsport scene and i want to have information on irish motorsport such as formual ireland and supercars.

Also i have a forum set up if anybody wants to join or post f1 news or just fancys a good old row.

F1 Jordan Online

[EDIT: Cheeky! I think this is best in cool sites...]

Last edited by Adam43; 6 Jun 2004 at 17:42.
Old 5 Jun 2004, 17:47 (Ref:994804)   #2
hamsmith
Racer

hamsmith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well done you. I hope you enjoy building it up and enjoy your success. Good luck with it in the future.
Old 5 Jun 2004, 18:13 (Ref:994821)   #3
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There's not enough there to judge because,as you say, it's under construction, but I'm sure it will turn out great....certainly looks nice anyways!
Old 5 Jun 2004, 19:18 (Ref:994874)   #4
Irv the Swerve
Veteran

Irv the Swerve should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Right, I'm in.

Its a bit lonely mind.
Old 5 Jun 2004, 20:07 (Ref:994916)   #5
Ej10
Racer

Ej10 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well i only published it today. isf it does 1/4 as well as montys ill be well chuffed.
Old 6 Jun 2004, 17:43 (Ref:995424)   #6
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Moved to cool sites.

http://tentenths.com/forum/misc.php?...aq&page=1#spam