Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2017, 13:54 (Ref:3786130)   #1
Sandgroper
Veteran
 
Sandgroper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Australia
Perth WA (south of the river)
Posts: 1,058
Sandgroper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bathurst 1000 October 2018 Tour

Yep its on again for 2018

Probably my last trip for a number of years as I intend to visit Asia to watch the Supercars and F1 joint billing as my next big motorsport venture (other than my home track of Barbagallo)

Anyway just letting everyone know that the "Corporate Early Bird Ticket Pricing" is closed this coming Friday 15th December.

Other than that, everything else is BOOKED !!!!!!!
Sandgroper is offline  
__________________
GO Hard or GO Home
Quote
Old 11 Dec 2017, 21:08 (Ref:3786378)   #2
peckstar
Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2004
Cayman Islands
Posts: 15,623
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
tickets booked for me, Group of nine in 2018 (at this stage)
Accommodation updated, No tent in 2018
peckstar is offline  
__________________
Congrats to Jamie on No. 7

Looking forward to 8 fords in 2018
Quote
Old 11 Dec 2017, 22:12 (Ref:3786402)   #3
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club
 
GTRMagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Australia
Sell me this pen....
Posts: 43,343
GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!
Ticket secured, thank you Sandgroper
GTRMagic is offline  
__________________
C.D. Bales (Roxanne): "Are we having fun yet?"
Harvey Specter: Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.
Anyone can be a lost Picasso.... I love lamp... BE ON EDGE..
Wherever you go, there you are... more cash than panache...
“What the hell kind of moon man talk is that?” - Frank Barone
Quote
Old 12 Dec 2017, 05:58 (Ref:3786469)   #4
Sandgroper
Veteran
 
Sandgroper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Australia
Perth WA (south of the river)
Posts: 1,058
Sandgroper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good Job Team,

5 tickets booking for Corporate Suite
Accom booked from previous years.

Now the flights !
Sandgroper is offline  
__________________
GO Hard or GO Home
Quote
Old 12 Dec 2017, 08:26 (Ref:3786492)   #5
ford71
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Australia
Adelaide
Posts: 905
ford71 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You guys just made me purchase 3 seats along pit straight.

So we've been thinking about a few weeks away with a motorhome, slotting Bathurst somewhere in the middle of our trip.
Can anyone point me to where I can secure a powered site? Can only find ticket sales. Maybe its too early and they are not yet for sale?
ford71 is offline  
__________________
.......just waiting for CHAZ MOSTERT to chalk up his first V8SC Championship!
Quote
Old 12 Dec 2017, 10:17 (Ref:3786503)   #6
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club
 
GTRMagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Australia
Sell me this pen....
Posts: 43,343
GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandgroper View Post
Good Job Team,

5 tickets booking for Corporate Suite
Accom booked from previous years.

Now the flights !
Which suite? Many more options this time
GTRMagic is offline  
__________________
C.D. Bales (Roxanne): "Are we having fun yet?"
Harvey Specter: Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.
Anyone can be a lost Picasso.... I love lamp... BE ON EDGE..
Wherever you go, there you are... more cash than panache...
“What the hell kind of moon man talk is that?” - Frank Barone
Quote
Old 12 Dec 2017, 13:19 (Ref:3786546)   #7
Sandgroper
Veteran
 
Sandgroper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Australia
Perth WA (south of the river)
Posts: 1,058
Sandgroper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Which suite? Many more options this time
Supposedly Trackside Lounge "replaces" the previous Pit lane Club that we had booked into. Thats the feedback from the Sales teams
Sandgroper is offline  
__________________
GO Hard or GO Home
Quote
Old 12 Dec 2017, 13:21 (Ref:3786548)   #8
Sandgroper
Veteran
 
Sandgroper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Australia
Perth WA (south of the river)
Posts: 1,058
Sandgroper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford71 View Post
You guys just made me purchase 3 seats along pit straight.

So we've been thinking about a few weeks away with a motorhome, slotting Bathurst somewhere in the middle of our trip.
Can anyone point me to where I can secure a powered site? Can only find ticket sales. Maybe its too early and they are not yet for sale?
Hope it doesnt rain
I believe camp sites arnt released until mid 2018 but someone else could advise.
Sandgroper is offline  
__________________
GO Hard or GO Home
Quote
Old 12 Dec 2017, 23:26 (Ref:3786685)   #9
ford71
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Australia
Adelaide
Posts: 905
ford71 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandgroper View Post
Hope it doesnt rain
I believe camp sites arnt released until mid 2018 but someone else could advise.
Rain, shine, I'll be at Bathurst for my first time, we'll get through it OK

Cheers. Will see what other info I can find.
ford71 is offline  
__________________
.......just waiting for CHAZ MOSTERT to chalk up his first V8SC Championship!
Quote
Old 12 Dec 2017, 23:35 (Ref:3786687)   #10
peckstar
Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2004
Cayman Islands
Posts: 15,623
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford71 View Post
You guys just made me purchase 3 seats along pit straight.

So we've been thinking about a few weeks away with a motorhome, slotting Bathurst somewhere in the middle of our trip.
Can anyone point me to where I can secure a powered site? Can only find ticket sales. Maybe its too early and they are not yet for sale?
Where are you sitting?

Camping is not yet open. Many sites will have a system where last years users get first go Supercars camping

However here is a site that you might find useful for info.

Top 22 Accommodation and Camping Options for Bathurst 1000
peckstar is offline  
__________________
Congrats to Jamie on No. 7

Looking forward to 8 fords in 2018
Quote
Old 13 Dec 2017, 01:23 (Ref:3786702)   #11
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club
 
GTRMagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Australia
Sell me this pen....
Posts: 43,343
GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandgroper View Post
Supposedly Trackside Lounge "replaces" the previous Pit lane Club that we had booked into. Thats the feedback from the Sales teams
Time to roll out the Veuve Cliquot....
GTRMagic is offline  
__________________
C.D. Bales (Roxanne): "Are we having fun yet?"
Harvey Specter: Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.
Anyone can be a lost Picasso.... I love lamp... BE ON EDGE..
Wherever you go, there you are... more cash than panache...
“What the hell kind of moon man talk is that?” - Frank Barone
Quote
Old 13 Dec 2017, 02:31 (Ref:3786714)   #12
ford71
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Australia
Adelaide
Posts: 905
ford71 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
Where are you sitting?

Camping is not yet open. Many sites will have a system where last years users get first go Supercars camping

However here is a site that you might find useful for info.

Top 22 Accommodation and Camping Options for Bathurst 1000
Thanks for that link peckstar.

Our seats are in Stand 10 down at the pit exit end but hopefully not too far down we can't see the last big screen above the pits. Seat Map suggests we will be all good in that regard.

Ideally we would be parking up in one of the campgrounds within the event perimeter. Just a quick read from that link indicates only 2 are powered so thats what I will aim for initially. But yes, I would expect many sites to be forever locked in so will need to be quick to act on the day these go on sale.
Will have a better read of that link to understand what other options we have. Much appreciated.
ford71 is offline  
__________________
.......just waiting for CHAZ MOSTERT to chalk up his first V8SC Championship!
Quote
Old 13 Dec 2017, 05:20 (Ref:3786744)   #13
Sandgroper
Veteran
 
Sandgroper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Australia
Perth WA (south of the river)
Posts: 1,058
Sandgroper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford71 View Post
Thanks for that link peckstar.

Our seats are in Stand 10 down at the pit exit end but hopefully not too far down we can't see the last big screen above the pits. Seat Map suggests we will be all good in that regard.

Ideally we would be parking up in one of the campgrounds within the event perimeter. Just a quick read from that link indicates only 2 are powered so thats what I will aim for initially. But yes, I would expect many sites to be forever locked in so will need to be quick to act on the day these go on sale.
Will have a better read of that link to understand what other options we have. Much appreciated.
I think from memory there is a Big Screen you may also be able to see from that end also. Generally its quite good in most areas to see a screen.

Enjoy your first.
Mine first after a lifetime watching was Mindblowing.
Walk the track also We did it on Raceday Morning (we got lucky)
The pix I have at day break across Skyline are amazing.
Sandgroper is offline  
__________________
GO Hard or GO Home
Quote
Old 13 Dec 2017, 05:20 (Ref:3786745)   #14
Sandgroper
Veteran
 
Sandgroper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Australia
Perth WA (south of the river)
Posts: 1,058
Sandgroper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Time to roll out the Veuve Cliquot....
Just a beer will do
But if ya gonna do it once or twice do it in style I say
Sandgroper is offline  
__________________
GO Hard or GO Home
Quote
Old 13 Dec 2017, 23:36 (Ref:3786921)   #15
ford71
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Australia
Adelaide
Posts: 905
ford71 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandgroper View Post
I think from memory there is a Big Screen you may also be able to see from that end also. Generally its quite good in most areas to see a screen.

Enjoy your first.
Mine first after a lifetime watching was Mindblowing.
Walk the track also We did it on Raceday Morning (we got lucky)
The pix I have at day break across Skyline are amazing.
Cheers sandgroper, its been on the bucket list for a long time. I read these Bathurst threads each year thinking I should be putting plans into place so this time its happening.
And yes, a track walk is on the to-do list for sure
ford71 is offline  
__________________
.......just waiting for CHAZ MOSTERT to chalk up his first V8SC Championship!
Quote
Reply

Bookmarks




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[iV8SC12R21] SuperCheap Auto Bathurst 1000 - 4-7 October (WITH POLL!!) GTRMagic Australasian Touring Cars. 411 14 Oct 2012 06:47
[iV8SC11-R20] Super Cheap Auto Bathurst 1000 - 6-9 October (NOW WITH POLL!) JHamilton Australasian Touring Cars. 434 20 Oct 2011 04:49
Bathurst - Supercheap Auto 1000 - 6/9 October 2005 275 GTB-4 Australasian Touring Cars. 8 20 Jul 2005 13:47


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 18:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Original Website Copyright © 1998-2003 Craig Antil. All Rights Reserved.
Ten-Tenths Motorsport Forums Copyright © 2004-2016 Royalridge Computing. All Rights Reserved.