Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 6 Sep 2006, 19:48 (Ref:1703686)   #1
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Autosport subscription farce.

OK, I am cross now. I can't access the subscriber perks on Autosport.com.

I apparently have to update my subscription details as my subscription has run out.

Err, no it hasn't run out! But anyways, I put in my details and, lo and behold, they are not accepted.

I can't get my subscription number accepted. This is making steam pour out of my ears and my brow is becoming creased with rage.

I also got an e-mail saying that Autosport has updated it's site in a number of ways....is this related to my problem?

Anyone else having these issues?
Old 6 Sep 2006, 19:51 (Ref:1703689)   #2
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Seems to be working for me I'm afraid.
Old 6 Sep 2006, 20:16 (Ref:1703718)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It is fine for me, although at work today I was asked again to log in. The article didn't look that good so I didn't bother! I'll see if it is a problem...
Old 6 Sep 2006, 20:27 (Ref:1703730)   #4
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
mine seems to be ok, but I assume the subscription cost will come down now that more of the site will be free
Old 6 Sep 2006, 21:50 (Ref:1703786)   #5
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I got the e-mail twice, but I rarely visit anyway.
Old 7 Sep 2006, 11:26 (Ref:1704018)   #6
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Reason why is; Autosport.com is now free.
Old 7 Sep 2006, 11:48 (Ref:1704038)   #7
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sure?
Old 7 Sep 2006, 11:50 (Ref:1704043)   #8
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Disagree there Nicky, just had a quick look.

Try this link http://www.autosport.com/subs/login....journal&id=726 which shows you what is available free / to subscribers.
Old 7 Sep 2006, 12:52 (Ref:1704109)   #9
Alfa Fan
Veteran

Alfa Fan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
All the latest news is available in full for free for one week, before moving to a subscribers only archive.
Old 7 Sep 2006, 12:58 (Ref:1704117)   #10
Alan Raine
Veteran

England
Hale, Cheshire
Alan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Mine seems fine and the advertising has gone. The flashy adverts could be irritating.
Old 7 Sep 2006, 14:23 (Ref:1704188)   #11
josvandeperre
Veteran

England
Central London
josvandeperre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa Fan
All the latest news is available in full for free for one week, before moving to a subscribers only archive.
And not before time........

I might start using their site now !
Old 7 Sep 2006, 17:04 (Ref:1704294)   #12
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke
Reason why is; Autosport.com is now free.
It isn't entirely free.

Subscribers still get the Ask Nigel, Paul Tracy columns etc.... plus the hi-res pics.

Damn Autosport.com......I shall have to phone up I guess....
Old 7 Sep 2006, 17:20 (Ref:1704308)   #13
Suze
Veteran

England
Phone up - does calling AS get you through to a person or a automated thing? Every darn place I call at the moment seems to be automated!
Old 7 Sep 2006, 17:21 (Ref:1704309)   #14
Alfa Fan
Veteran

Does anyone actual bother about the other bits? The news is by far the most important part of it.
Old 7 Sep 2006, 17:21 (Ref:1704310)   #15
Suze
Veteran

England
What, all the F1 news?!
Old 7 Sep 2006, 19:16 (Ref:1704405)   #16
Alfa Fan
Veteran

No, the other stuff. The websites like the magazine. Too much pointless F1 stuff.
Old 7 Sep 2006, 19:34 (Ref:1704427)   #17
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Ah, all is well now.

Just paid a visit to the site and I was logged in and can access everything.

Phew! Now I can read the Paul Tracy column...
Old 7 Sep 2006, 20:51 (Ref:1704488)   #18
Alan Raine
Veteran

England
Hale, Cheshire
Alan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesy
Phew! Now I can read the Paul Tracy column...
What - Boxing weekly!
Old 7 Sep 2006, 20:57 (Ref:1704494)   #19
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

That's the one!