Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 17 Sep 2006, 15:50 (Ref:1712347)   #26
Matski
Racer

Matski has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Well I hust bought my 1/18th BMW Sauber F1.06 (Nick Heidfeld ) from eBay.. NH and JV one seem to be cropping up now as dealer models, but from abroad.
So, after waiting 20 minutes for him to come out of the back of the garage, Matski asks "Are you going to get Jacques' seat then?" Robert replies "ha ha, I don't know!", signs Matksi's cap, and retreats to his motorhome.
Old 17 Sep 2006, 15:59 (Ref:1712351)   #27
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, I've noticed those. They look stunning.

I'd love a BMW Sauber, have to see if I can get some cash saved.
Old 18 Sep 2006, 08:29 (Ref:1712692)   #28
Matski
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesy
Yes, I've noticed those. They look stunning.

I'd love a BMW Sauber, have to see if I can get some cash saved.
They have announced a Robert Kubica model also... but that doesn't seem to be available yet.

Since we're on the subject of models my new F1.06 will tag onto the end of my line-up, which goes as follows:

(1/18th)

BMW Sauber F1.06 - Nick Heidfeld
BMW.Williams F1 FW 27 - Nick Heidfeld
BMW.Williams F1 FW 26 - Juan Pablo Montoya
BMW.Williams F1 FW 25 - Juan Pablo Montoya
BMW.Williams F1 FW 24 - Ralf Schumacher
BMW.Williams F1 FW 23 - Ralf Schumacher
BMW.Williams F1 FW 22 - Ralf Schumacher
Benetton BMW B 186 - Gerhard Berger
Brabham BMW BT52 - Ricardo Patresse

2000 BMW V12 LMR - Martini, Dalmas, Winkelhock
1997 McLaren F1 GTR Longtail - Cox, Ravaglia
1984 BMW 635 CSi European Touring Car Championship - Quester
1983(?) BMW M1 LeMans 'BMW France' - Quester, Pironi, Mignoti
1976 BMW 3.5 CSL Batmobile - Stuck, Petersen
1940 BMW 328 Mille Miglia Streamliner (No. 72)

I've only got one 1/43 model, 1992 BMW M3 DTT - Sabine Schmidtz

I've also got about 10 other road car 1/18th's.

Nice... taken me a couple of years to get this far, the Brabham and the Benetton where the two most expensive, the 1940 Mille Miglia car is probably the best actual model.

Anyway.. excuse the indulgence.
So, after waiting 20 minutes for him to come out of the back of the garage, Matski asks "Are you going to get Jacques' seat then?" Robert replies "ha ha, I don't know!", signs Matksi's cap, and retreats to his motorhome.
Old 18 Sep 2006, 16:15 (Ref:1713010)   #29
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You obviously hate BMW's.
Old 18 Sep 2006, 16:56 (Ref:1713053)   #30
Matski
Racer

Can't stand 'em...

Old 21 Sep 2006, 20:55 (Ref:1715865)   #31
Matski
Racer

1/18 Minichamps white BMW's are here

except the box says BMW Sauber F1.06..

But the underside of the model says Sauber C24

Interesting.... tis definatley the F1.06 though
Old 21 Sep 2006, 21:05 (Ref:1715870)   #32
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Are they not the show cars? Last years Sauber with this years livery?
Old 21 Sep 2006, 21:30 (Ref:1715896)   #33
Matski
Racer

yeah upon closer inspection (whilst trying to find room for it on my shelves) it is a bona fide launch car - at first it looked like a not-quite-right F1.06 or a not-quite-right C24 - but then I never was that familiar with the C24.

Also upon closer inspection it is obvious why the PMA/Minichamps models are so much more expensive than the hotwheels racing ones - I might start chopping in some of my Hotwheels Williams' for Minichamps as and when they come up on eBay.
Old 21 Sep 2006, 21:40 (Ref:1715911)   #34
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Yes, Hot Wheels do skip a bit of detail. To be fair they do release thier models nice and quickly, but at what price?