Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 7 Sep 2006, 12:46 (Ref:1704100)   #1
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Jack Daniels 2006 Models

For anyone in Australia that collects V8 Supercar models, you probably know that the Jack Daniels cars from this year are being pre-ordered like hotcakes. While the 1/18 scale Dumbrell car has come and gone quickly, the 1/18 Richards and both 1/43 cars have been delayed.

The only reason I can think of that they would sell so fast is because they are the first cars in years to be completely plastered (no pun intended) with alcohol advertising, anyone have any other ideas?
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 5 Oct 2006, 13:14 (Ref:1728778)   #2
Smokey 6 litre
Veteran

England
The Total Perspective Vortex
Smokey 6 litre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i always think a car looks better if i like the advetising, and the Jack Daniels livery is one of the best on the grid imo, in fact, the best on any grid.

The surtees was always one of the best liveries, Penthouse and Rizzla, two of the things i use most often.