Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 24 Nov 2013, 21:22 (Ref:3336172)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R19 Bra - 2013 F1 Fantasy Final Results

Just one grid penalty to mention that of Perez of requiring a new gearbox after his shunt in Qually. A 10 point penalty to him and 5 point penalty to the team.

Last Years champion Redneck Racing won their second round victory of this season with 74 points, sadly thia wasn't enough to to lift the team out of the middle of the field in the overall. TS Racing took 2nd with 70points and SuperChiliF1 claimed 3rd with 65 points.

In the overall SuperChiliF1's 3rd today wasn't enough to catch this years overall winner, a great battle right to the end but the overall result is as follows...

Rolling Chicane Racing
Team Principal: Dave_G
1137 points

SuperChiliF1
Team Principal: chilibowl
1089 points

Razzzor's Edge
Team Principal: Razzzor
1010 points

Rounding out the top 5 were
4th: SBF Racing - 1007 pts
5th: BC Prehistoric Motorsport - 928 pts

Congratulations to Dave_G and Rolling Chicane Racing

And to everyone else

Thank you for a great season and look forward to gathering again around a drivers price list with you all again in a few months time.

Let the End of season party begin
Attached Thumbnails
19 Bra Result.jpg   19 Bra.jpg   Scores after 19 Bra.jpg  

Old 24 Nov 2013, 22:56 (Ref:3336239)   #2
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thank you SBF for all your work over the season. I hope that next year works out better.
Old 25 Nov 2013, 05:46 (Ref:3336356)   #3
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I may have faded (thanks Bottas), but it was still my best year

THanks for the hard work SBF
Old 25 Nov 2013, 09:32 (Ref:3336402)   #4
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Thanks for running the comp.

6th for me - Vettel was good as expected, Gutierrez did very well considering his low price, but picking McLaren as constructor was a big mistake.
Old 25 Nov 2013, 14:30 (Ref:3336515)   #5
Dave_G
Racer

United States
Vermont, USA
Dave_G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Big thanks to SBF for putting this all together!

It was fun. It felt a bit odd to pull for Vettel to keep winning races this season, but that was somewhat offset by also pulling for Lotus and Gutierrez.

Something tells me next season may be a bit less predictable!
Old 25 Nov 2013, 17:27 (Ref:3336593)   #6
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Congrats to Dave_G and Rolling Chicane Racing! it came down to the last few races so more exciting than the real championship title.

as always thanks SBF for another fun year. the tables you provide have become as fun and important to me as the actual races so thank you again for the time you put in.

already looking forward to next year.
Old 26 Nov 2013, 00:59 (Ref:3336795)   #7
icemachine
Veteran

Canada
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
icemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridicemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for running the comp again SBF, was out of it from the start, but still fun following along
Old 26 Nov 2013, 13:23 (Ref:3336941)   #8
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks to SBF for running the competition. I surprised my team made 10th place in the end - at the start of the season, I had some very bad results - don't even mention the Silverstone result!

Anyway, congratulations to Dave_G and Rolling Chicane.

See you guys next year for the turbo engined Fantasy F1 League.
Old 27 Nov 2013, 10:28 (Ref:3337307)   #9
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Congrates Dave_G and ScotsBrutesFan another enjoyable season a close thing at the end Rolling Chicane well done.