Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20 Apr 2000, 12:05 (Ref:108)   #1
AmyJ
Rookie

AmyJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For jaysus sake. Buttons only in the door of F1 five seconds and he's already pis sing me off to an excruciating degree.
I think I was a little wrong about his quality, he seems tolerably talented given the circumstances, but he now sees fit to grease his way onto screen decked out in tshirts, watches, caps, glasses, condoms all bearing his much marketable name. His amazing 1 point (granted him by an unjust pro-red ruling) justifies perhaps a pair of socks.
Do I begrudge the man doing as well as he can. Fu ck yeah. Better drivers than him have come away with less - but this isn't really a just and logical argument is it?
The plain fact is the guy just gets on my tits by virtue of his slimy grin and monstrously cultivated tv manner. Give me Eddies sexist remarks anyday, even give me Schumachers snide propagandist quips or Hakkinens incoherent personal jokes. A bit of character at least. And this is not anti-British sentiment, y'all gave us Hunt, Stewart, Hill (the first) and many older fellas who I can't be arsed mentioning.
Even obvious bast-ards like Ralf and Jean are preferable.
UP WITH ******* S!!!!!
Ps. don't get smart wise boys. You'll never stop the glorious reign of shrapnel.