1 1 1.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 8 Oct 2012, 11:41 (Ref:3148155)   #26
QnickFTW
Racer

QnickFTW should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil22 View Post
10 for me. Love the track, Massa's start was primo, Grosjean up to his old tricks and a little decent dicing towards the end. The only fly in the oinment was the director didn't seem to understand the need for timely replays.
I wish i picked a guy like you at next Secret Santa, you seem fairly easy to please
Old 8 Oct 2012, 12:50 (Ref:3148202)   #27
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
He could retort though by say that as long as Vettel wins, so are you......
Old 8 Oct 2012, 15:08 (Ref:3148271)   #28
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
6. Strangely lacking in action compared to last season. Still a good watch.
Old 8 Oct 2012, 18:32 (Ref:3148388)   #29
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's a wonderful track buuuut....
Old 9 Oct 2012, 04:25 (Ref:3148645)   #30
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
I must admit that I feel alseep, it was on a tad too late for me, so I will pass on rating it as that would be unfair...
Old 9 Oct 2012, 05:01 (Ref:3148653)   #31
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH View Post
You know you are voting on the Japanese GP, don't you? Because something doesn't add up.
One of the most exciting tracks they race on, Massa from 10th to 4th on the first lap, Grosjean trying to run over Webber and Button giving his best at the end. What were were you watching?
Old 9 Oct 2012, 14:16 (Ref:3148847)   #32
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I gave it a 4. Quite boring after the restart. Most of the overtakes were down to pitstops. I suppose Pérez gave us some action(on the Hamster) and Webber did some battling, but otherwise it was quite dull.

A great track(and I accept it is pretty tough to overtake on it), but the race felt very flat in excitement terms. Only thing that made it worthwhile was that it makes the WDC much closer now.
Old 9 Oct 2012, 15:54 (Ref:3148894)   #33
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil22 View Post
One of the most exciting tracks they race on, Massa from 10th to 4th on the first lap, Grosjean trying to run over Webber and Button giving his best at the end. What were were you watching?

The bits in between - yawn.

By giving it a 10 you're effectively saying that the Japanese Grand Prix was as good as a GP can get...

That's why we think you must have been watching a different race to the rest of us.
Old 9 Oct 2012, 16:07 (Ref:3148908)   #34
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i gave it a 6 but i have to admit that after a few stellar years of exciting races (it may have been 'artificial' to begin with but now im used to it and despite my protests it has become natural) i have to say i was pretty bored by it.

in 2005 KR stormed from 17 to 1st and i consider that the best race of the last 10 years. i dont think this was that but in any other year and prior to the DRS, KERS era i would have given this race a much higher score based on the Massa and Koby results.

a victim of the times im afraid.
Old 9 Oct 2012, 16:12 (Ref:3148909)   #35
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
7. Vettel superb. Kobayashi national hero. Massa return. Werner revamp after 1st lap crash.
Old 9 Oct 2012, 22:27 (Ref:3149091)   #36
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Wrong post.
Old 9 Oct 2012, 22:29 (Ref:3149093)   #37
QnickFTW
Racer

QnickFTW should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekola View Post
Werner revamp after 1st lap crash.
You got quite a few letters of his name bang-on there
Old 14 Oct 2012, 06:14 (Ref:3151317)   #38
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I thought it was good. I gave it 8.
Old 14 Oct 2012, 07:02 (Ref:3151340)   #39
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
An 8 for me too. It was beautiful.

Great circuits are always entertaining and serve to highlight the fallacy of the gimmicks and the Tilkedromes, which the season remainder is now dominated by.

Roll on Interlagos.
Old 14 Oct 2012, 08:19 (Ref:3151382)   #40
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
the Tilkedromes
When people call them that, I always read it as Tilkedrones.
Old 14 Oct 2012, 08:39 (Ref:3151395)   #41
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Equally apt.
Old 14 Oct 2012, 08:42 (Ref:3151400)   #42
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
When people call them that, I always read it as Tilkedrones.
Today's race was an excellent example.
Old 14 Oct 2012, 13:15 (Ref:3151564)   #43
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Today's race was an excellent example.
A perfect example, the tyres had a hard time to give us a little fun.
Old 14 Oct 2012, 16:18 (Ref:3151676)   #44
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Korea is a rubbish track though...
Old 14 Oct 2012, 17:18 (Ref:3151724)   #45
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
Tilke had made a prime track in boredoom.
Old 15 Oct 2012, 13:41 (Ref:3152200)   #46
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I just hope COTA turns out to be exception and not the rule, when it comes to Tilkedromes.
Old 16 Oct 2012, 04:01 (Ref:3152660)   #47
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I just hope COTA turns out to be exception and not the rule, when it comes to Tilkedromes.
Here is the thing though, it's not a Tilkedrome as such....
Old 16 Oct 2012, 14:21 (Ref:3152884)   #48
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Here is the thing though, it's not a Tilkedrome as such....
It's a Tilkedrome but not as we know it?