Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 1 Mar 2012, 19:26 (Ref:3033672)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
"Drive" Movie (2011)

Anyone have already watched this one ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780504/

Any positive reviews ? IMDB gave it an 8...
Old 3 Mar 2012, 22:56 (Ref:3034672)   #2
Ledon Racing
Rookie

Ledon Racing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well worth a watch IMHO, very violent and gritty though.
Old 5 Mar 2012, 16:03 (Ref:3035422)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i thought it was enjoyable movie although i found the name misleading because there is not very much driving in it but i liked it anyways.

i felt it was more western (sort of a cross between Sergio Leone's man with no name trilogy and Shane) than an action 'fast and the furious' type movie...so if you like that sort of stuff you will enjoy this too i think.
Old 5 Apr 2012, 11:38 (Ref:3054016)   #4
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Top movie, very atmospheric and very, very akin to the Ryan O'Neal 1978 film....

I was a bit surprised by the violence in places though I admit.

Also a superb retro soundtrack from the likes of College and co gave it that cult movie in the making sort of feeling.
Old 5 Apr 2012, 13:00 (Ref:3054056)   #5
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
great film!