Ricciardo 0 0%
Maldonado 1 0.73%
Other 3 2.19%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24 Mar 2013, 12:15 (Ref:3223651)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Race - Malaysian Grand Prix

Driver of the race is...
Old 24 Mar 2013, 12:24 (Ref:3223655)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I won't be able to watch it until I can download the highlights tomorrow. But I think Bianchi deserves a special mention for dragging the Marussia up the field.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 12:25 (Ref:3223656)   #3
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
webber gets my vote
Old 24 Mar 2013, 12:37 (Ref:3223664)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bianchi, yes.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 12:40 (Ref:3223667)   #5
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Bianchi. Good drives from Massa, Webber, Button. Too many dodgy drives to mention.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 13:51 (Ref:3223688)   #6
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
How could we tell who actually "did" anything out there what with all the conserve fuel, tyres, rations, ammunition, water and whatever else needed to be managed?

The drive of the race may have been when Michael went out and picked up some milk and eggs and muesli for tomorrow's breakfast...
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 13:57 (Ref:3223691)   #7
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I bet TGF barged past old ladies on his way.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 14:23 (Ref:3223699)   #8
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Vettel for me but I wonder, where is the love for the only driver to actually RACE his teammate? The rest just held station…you know that team orders thing that everyone loathes…

…oh I forget, it’s only when Ferrari does it that it is wrong.

I bet if it was Kimi who passed his teammate in the final laps he would have been DOTR by an overwhelming margin. "Oh that Kimi, he is amazing, he told his team where to get off again".

The bias against and loathing of Vettel is so obvious. Poor Mark, he should have been allowed to win…

...sort of like Alonso in Australia.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 14:24 (Ref:3223700)   #9
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
DOTR , , Some good performances today but with all the fuel/tyre saving going on it felt like the drivers were on a leash . How about me ? for holding a lovely slide in the snow at the local supermarket car park this morning !! Oh ok Mr Webber gets it for looking rather scary and angry after the race .
Old 24 Mar 2013, 14:57 (Ref:3223706)   #10
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hamilton, love that pit stop.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 15:10 (Ref:3223711)   #11
m355y
Racer

m355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Bianchi, Webber, Vergne and Rosberg all had good days, Massa too.

Webber edges it, much as I'd like to go for Bianchi.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 16:26 (Ref:3223732)   #12
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi for sure because I refuse to vote for anyone else!
Old 24 Mar 2013, 16:28 (Ref:3223733)   #13
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Nico, for (finally) doing what he's told.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 16:31 (Ref:3223735)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Webber.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 16:33 (Ref:3223737)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritle View Post
Vettel for me but I wonder, where is the love for the only driver to actually RACE his teammate? The rest just held station…you know that team orders thing that everyone loathes…

…oh I forget, it’s only when Ferrari does it that it is wrong.

I bet if it was Kimi who passed his teammate in the final laps he would have been DOTR by an overwhelming margin. "Oh that Kimi, he is amazing, he told his team where to get off again".

The bias against and loathing of Vettel is so obvious. Poor Mark, he should have been allowed to win…

...sort of like Alonso in Australia.
Personally, I don't have a great problem with a driver who breaks team orders.

I do have a problem though with a driver who lies through his back teeth afterwards in saying it was a 'mistake'.

That's probably the most lame response I've ever heard. At least have the guts to say, 'Sod it - I wanted it - I took it - Bugger the team'.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 16:35 (Ref:3223738)   #16
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mark Webber, the highest finishing man in today's race.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 16:36 (Ref:3223740)   #17
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A contrite interview and insincere apology is worth not incurring further wrath from the team and helps preserve his "I'm the nice German" image.

He took a huge risk that paid off. That's all that ultimately matters.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 16:56 (Ref:3223762)   #18
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I think today Seb has lost a load of respect from the team and dented his image so in the long run he may regret this day
Old 24 Mar 2013, 17:00 (Ref:3223766)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I doubt that actually Simon. He knows he has the team in his pocket. I think the only thing he'll regret is having to eat crow in the press conference. We just have to hope that Webber has the chance to make him eat some more for better reasons as the season goes on.....
Old 24 Mar 2013, 17:17 (Ref:3223781)   #20
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I doubt that actually Simon. He knows he has the team in his pocket. I think the only thing he'll regret is having to eat crow in the press conference. We just have to hope that Webber has the chance to make him eat some more for better reasons as the season goes on.....
That would be nice but I do think that a good many of the red bull team will be less than happy with Seb's disrespect for the team and will be routing for him to get his reward for his actions after all a team only functions well if everyone acts as a team
Old 24 Mar 2013, 17:31 (Ref:3223801)   #21
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Webber.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 17:55 (Ref:3223821)   #22
kartincolin
Rookie

Ireland
Cavan, Ireland
kartincolin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkartincolin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Jules Bianchi has been extremely impressive so far, and got my vote.

It`s such a pity that Chilton is occupying an F1 seat if you ask me, when you consider the calibre of some of the drivers who are waiting on the sidelines.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 18:05 (Ref:3223828)   #23
wheelsportaddict
Racer

England
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
wheelsportaddict should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I think today Seb has lost a load of respect from the team and dented his image so in the long run he may regret this day
I would be inclined to agree. Just because he's a 3 time champ doesn't give him the divine right to ignore team orders and barge his way past his teammate.

It just goes to show the lack of respect he has for Webber and that because he is the 'number one' driver in the team he thinks he can do what he wants.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 18:06 (Ref:3223829)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelsportaddict View Post
I would be inclined to agree. Just because he's a 3 time champ doesn't give him the divine right to ignore team orders and barge his way past his teammate.

It just goes to show the lack of respect he has for Webber and that because he is the 'number one' driver in the team he thinks he can do what he wants.
As per his comment earlier in the race.......
Old 24 Mar 2013, 19:15 (Ref:3223896)   #25
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Some good drives out there.
Hamilton and Rosberg were good. I think Rosberg had the pace, even before the fuel saving. Hamilton gets extra points for comedy!
Webber drove well, i thought the cold tyre defence out of the pits was top draw.
Vettel, well it didn't make him like Stirling Moss did it?
Alonso gets some consolation points for being almost as quick as Webber with a broken front wing!
I thought Button did well with what he had. He looked on for a fifth which would have been a surprise after Australia.
The two Jules (Vergne and Bianchi) did well too.

Oh, I don't know, er, Rosberg.