Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Old 5 Jan 2018, 14:38 (Ref:3790840)   #1
aleixco
Rookie

European Union
Tarragona
aleixco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Installing Alfano in FF1600

Hello!

My name is Aleix and I'm writing from Spain. Here there's no FF1600 (and any single seater championship except F4 with 10 drivers last 2017) but some single seater enthusiasts are building an historic championship with some FF1600 (we are four now!), some F. Renault, F3 and some spanish cars called National Formula from 70's & 80's (were two categories, one with Seat 1430cc engine that was a copy from Formula Ford, and another with a Seat engine too with 1800cc that was a spanish version of F3). This championship is now doing only track days (racing in Spain is very expensive. We have a lot of great tracks like Jerez, Motorland Aragón, Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, Circuit Ricardo Tormo in Cheste (Valencia) and some national tracks that are great too but renting this tracks cost arround 10k and 30.000€ per day).

After this presentation the main topic. I have an old Alfano from my karting days in early 2000's. I would like to install it in my Van Diemen RF86 but without removing anything from the dashboard (I would like to have the car like my father used to race in 80's and 90's. So the steering wheel is the place to install it. Anyone could help me? I have seen in YouTube most drivers use Mychron in their FF1600 nowadays.
Attached Thumbnails
Alfano_pro V2.jpg  

Last edited by MagnetON; 6 Jan 2018 at 00:36. Reason: Facebook promotion removed.