Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 22 Feb 2016, 10:45 (Ref:3616691)   #1
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What games do you play when you're not driving?

Everyone here will play racing games/sims, but what else do you play?

As life has gotten busier I've moved away from PC Gaming and towards console gaming. My partner has always been an Xbox fan so we've gotten an Xbox One. Despite the initial problems it's turned out to be a great system. Games I'm currently/recently playing:

Dishonored
Assassins Creed (Black Flag, Unity and Syndicate)
Watch Dogs
Rainbow Six Seige
The Division (open beta)

Games I'm waiting on:

The Division
Destiny (might pick this up cheap as the gun play felt quite good)
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Dishonored 2
DayZ
Assetto Corsa

If anyone else is interested in the Division then feel free to add me on XBL (dsellis08). As much as I loved the beta, the Dark Zone (PvP) only works properly in a group of 3-4. Lone Wolf didn't work at all. So if anyone wants to play in a group of people that won't turn on them, then feel free to add me!
Old 22 Feb 2016, 18:32 (Ref:3616802)   #2
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
For me nothing beats Football Manager or it's predecessor Championship Manager, no matter what year you're doing. Also like a bit of Quake too
Old 24 Feb 2016, 07:08 (Ref:3617256)   #3
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I recently finished up Fallout 4. Before that there was Far Cry 4. Recently it's been Arkham Knight. I've got Mad Max and Just Cause 3 in waiting. If I can find time, I want to get Far Cry Primal and the upcoming Doom.

(In racing it's most recently been Forza Motorsport 6 and Project CARS before that, and I want the new DiRT.)
Old 24 Feb 2016, 08:15 (Ref:3617267)   #4
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've completed the Mad Max game on the Xbox One. The gameplay is absolutely brilliant, but it does lack a little bit of character and story. Some of the NPCs are brilliant, but they are a bit repetitive. Great game though.
Old 9 Mar 2016, 18:55 (Ref:3621631)   #5
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Anyone playing The Division? The usual people are out hating Ubisoft (but still buying their games - again), but I'm pretty picky about games and I'm loving it. Gameplay is brilliant and the controls are fantastic. It's nice to have a modern day RPG rather than sci-fi or fantasy one.
Old 9 Mar 2016, 23:34 (Ref:3621725)   #6
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Seems everyone is more busy than ever, including me, so I don't play a huge amount of games these days.

I have an Xbox One on which I occasionally play GTA V, but I still find myself gravitating to PC gaming most of the time and recently it's been Elite: Dangerous. I was madly into Elite II back in the early 90's so was over the moon when it came out in hi-res 3D. The scale of the galaxy is just insane.

I'm a bit of a space buff so Kerbal Space Program gets a look in too.

Last edited by Spudgun; 9 Mar 2016 at 23:38. Reason: Added more content