Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Mar 2022, 03:57 (Ref:4101703)   #1
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
Biding my time in Vandemonia
bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!
Preseason TV

To whet your appetite and get you hyped for season 2022

Of course drive to survive season 4 drops this weekend on Netflix
And hopefully we will also see some coverage of Bahrain testing.

But between now and then there is a very good 3 x 30 minute series "Beyond all Limits", its a good watch.

In Australia its on Foxtel and Kayo. You can look for it in your country (Sky UK perhaps).

I highly recommend it.
Old 9 Mar 2022, 08:21 (Ref:4101712)   #2
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Of course Foxtel showing Bahrain testing is what I would like.I thought Foxtel’s new $40million/ year contract might have included rights to this but apparently not.
Old 9 Mar 2022, 08:36 (Ref:4101715)   #3
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
Of course Foxtel showing Bahrain testing is what I would like.I thought Foxtel’s new $40million/ year contract might have included rights to this but apparently not.
I thought the same.... I scoured the TV(Foxtel) guide for F1 on Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday nights and found nothing. Disappointing.
Old 9 Mar 2022, 14:44 (Ref:4101794)   #4
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Testing is Live on Sky sports F1

All three days
6:50 - 11:05am. 11:50am - 4:10pm Teds Notebook 7pm

Not specifically testing but Sky's newest presenter/reporter Naomi Schiff (former Formula W driver and ambassador) will be on site together with Crofty, Brundle Ant Davidson and Rachel Brookes and of course Ted.
Old 17 Mar 2022, 05:55 (Ref:4102858)   #5
numbnuts
Rookie

numbnuts should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
presumably f1 races will not be shown on free to air tv in australia this year .
i have checked the guides and there is nothing as at thurs 17th .
can anyone confirm/deny .
thank you .
Old 17 Mar 2022, 06:56 (Ref:4102859)   #6
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbnuts View Post
presumably f1 races will not be shown on free to air tv in australia this year .
i have checked the guides and there is nothing as at thurs 17th .
can anyone confirm/deny .
thank you .
My (Foxtel) guide says 11:30 pm Monday on 10 Bold

Channel 10 Guide just says Monday on Bold.... it also says it is on 10 Play whatever that is. No time against it though. I have read elsewhere that 10 bold always show highlights on a Monday night.
https://10play.com.au/formula-1/arti...tpa220127lxnwd
Old 17 Mar 2022, 07:55 (Ref:4102861)   #7
numbnuts
Rookie

numbnuts should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
thanks E.B .