Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 27 Feb 2011, 09:01 (Ref:2837399)   #1
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
LMS Round 1 - HTTT Paul Ricard - 2/3 April 2011

Here's the timetable (no Friday shown although it is a 3-days event).
Old 27 Feb 2011, 09:59 (Ref:2837413)   #2
vyselegend
Racer

France
Paris, France
vyselegend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll probably hit the track saturday noon, as I have family to see before. Hope I'll get there in time for Qualy...

I won't complain too much (at least we're not spoiled from a full day like those going to Spa), but generaly I'm disapointed by the organisation. Tickets are 5 euros more expensive than last year, yet the race is two hours shorter, and entry level is sinificantly reduced, though admitedly it's not something local organisers could prevent.

I still hope for a good race, looking forward to how fast those Toyota powered Rebellions will look, and glad to see a Pescarollo too. Still waiting for the entry list, with some late minutes additions?
Old 2 Mar 2011, 00:17 (Ref:2838790)   #3
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03
Confirmation on DSC that the Aston AMR ONE will not debut at Sebring."
However the car should now make it's race debut at HTTT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily sportscar
It is expected that Aston Martin Racing will contend selected races in the Intercontinental Le Mans Cup with rounds in the United States (Petit Le Mans), Belgium (Spa), France (Le Mans), Italy (Imola), England (Silverstone) and China (TBC) and make its debut at Paul Ricard on the 1-3 April 2011.
The AMR-One is expected to test for the first time in early March.
Old 3 Mar 2011, 07:41 (Ref:2839464)   #4
vyselegend
Racer

France
Paris, France
vyselegend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
However the car should now make it's race debut at HTTT!
Yay!

I didn't even dare to hope about such quality addition when I was raindancing for some surprise entry! Now I have at least one big reason to get exited (and double-check my camera's status before leaving to the track).
Bring on april! (erm, let's watch Sebring first...)

Thank you Chiana, your post really made my day!
Old 3 Mar 2011, 08:58 (Ref:2839498)   #5
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
There was a note on DSC a few days back that Qatar-based team FUA Racing planned a 'limited' LMS season in FLM, and were expected to be at the forthcoming LMS test.

Another possible addition to the entry list for Ricard?
Old 4 Mar 2011, 06:17 (Ref:2839986)   #6
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
It appears this race will be shown live and in full on Motors TV
Old 4 Mar 2011, 09:28 (Ref:2840025)   #7
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
It appears this race will be shown live and in full on Motors TV
Excellent!
Old 4 Mar 2011, 10:46 (Ref:2840054)   #8
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Yes, correct - Ricard and Estoril will be live on Motors
Old 9 Mar 2011, 17:21 (Ref:2842833)   #9
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
According to DSC both the YD Vantage GT2 and Kronos Lola-Aston Martin are expected to join the PR + Spa LMS races + the LM test day as preparation for a possible participation in the big race.
Old 9 Mar 2011, 21:52 (Ref:2843015)   #10
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
According to DSC both the YD Vantage GT2 and Kronos Lola-Aston Martin are expected to join the PR + Spa LMS races + the LM test day as preparation for a possible participation in the big race.
Really great news. I figured the Kronos thing would completely disappear after the snub.
Old 20 Mar 2011, 21:21 (Ref:2850242)   #11
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
39 cars on the provisional entry list. http://www.endurance-info.com/2011_L..._HTTT_Race.pdf
  • The new Aston has Primat/Mucke/Turner behind the wheel
  • Rangoni Motorsport now entered under the MIK Corse banner
  • AF Corse really serious about a win, Fisichella/Bruni and Melo/Vilander.. 5 new Ferraris vs. 4 Porsches and 2 Astons
  • No Kronos Lola-AM
Old 20 Mar 2011, 21:42 (Ref:2850253)   #12
cmk
Veteran

Canada
Linköping, Sweden
cmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Probably the two AF Corse 458s are in aid of development for the new beast. What better way to do it than to send the factory hordes out at Ricard...
Old 20 Mar 2011, 23:45 (Ref:2850309)   #13
Joe Taylor
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warwickshire, UK
Joe Taylor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought Guess Racing Europe were entering an open top Mazda rather than a coupé Judd. Is this a mistake on the entry or a change of plans?
Old 21 Mar 2011, 18:55 (Ref:2850738)   #14
eizox
Rookie

England
Somerset, England
eizox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
is it worth noting that the aston for paul ricard is numbered 009? im wondering if this implies a full season entry for the 009, as they've announced that they're gonna run 2 cars at spa, and i think its pretty much dead cert that they're gonna have 2 cars at silverstone, so its only Imola and Estoril they'd need to additionally enter
Old 21 Mar 2011, 23:55 (Ref:2850894)   #15
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
No Kronos Aston on the entry list? A bit disappointing.

Ferrari is throwing everything at the 458-and they should, they'll need all the development they can do before Le Mans.
Old 22 Mar 2011, 10:13 (Ref:2851085)   #16
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Taylor View Post
I thought Guess Racing Europe were entering an open top Mazda rather than a coupé Judd. Is this a mistake on the entry or a change of plans?
I had thought the same . If its correct , its possibily one of the Racing Box /Mik cars , updated , as they seem to be running a Zytek/Hybrid now ?
Old 22 Mar 2011, 12:12 (Ref:2851165)   #17
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
That's why the team is called 'Guess (what we are) racing, Europe'
Old 22 Mar 2011, 15:41 (Ref:2851312)   #18
vancecooley
Rookie

United States
United States
vancecooley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will there be a way to watch this in the states through live streaming? And since I'm not much of a world traveler, what time of day in US central time is this going to be?
Old 22 Mar 2011, 16:04 (Ref:2851330)   #19
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vancecooley View Post
Will there be a way to watch this in the states through live streaming? And since I'm not much of a world traveler, what time of day in US central time is this going to be?
Google is your friend

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_FR.aspx

subtract the number on the screen with the time it is for you and add it to the french site scheduale

I dont know about live streeming.
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.
Old 22 Mar 2011, 16:43 (Ref:2851345)   #20
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Since it's shown on Motors, any (legal) streaming is unlikely.
Old 22 Mar 2011, 18:09 (Ref:2851390)   #21
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post

That was pretty good!

So I guess (no pun intended) that Dyson is the only Mazda team this year.
Old 22 Mar 2011, 18:36 (Ref:2851401)   #22
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
I had thought the same . If its correct , its possibily one of the Racing Box /Mik cars , updated , as they seem to be running a Zytek/Hybrid now ?
Ive seen an entry list (below) that says that Guess will race 2 chassis , one a coupe with Judd power and the other an 05 with Mazda power .

http://www.lemans-series.com/fr/s52_...=19&annee=2011
Old 22 Mar 2011, 18:49 (Ref:2851406)   #23
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Ive seen an entry list (below) that says that Guess will race 2 chassis , one a coupe with Judd power and the other an 05 with Mazda power .

http://www.lemans-series.com/fr/s52_...=19&annee=2011
I'm not sure whether that entry list is 100% trustworthy, it doesn't have the new Aston Martin on it. The other entries look correct, but I have a suspicion LMP1 isn't fully updated.
Old 22 Mar 2011, 18:56 (Ref:2851409)   #24
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
I'm not sure whether that entry list is 100% trustworthy, it doesn't have the new Aston Martin on it. The other entries look correct, but I have a suspicion LMP1 isn't fully updated.
There are so many errors on that list, Westbrook listed in Prospeed, Pilet/Narac listed for IMSA in GTE-Pro when it is Pilet/Henzler
Old 22 Mar 2011, 23:56 (Ref:2851563)   #25
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
Nice one.