Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 2 Jun 2015, 16:48 (Ref:3544249)   #1
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Tertre Rouge ticket for sale :( SOLD - THREAD CLOSED

Due to a mess-up at the tourist office, I ended up with only one Tertre Rouge ticket instead of the requested three. I decided to still get it, in the hope of attaining the other two somewhere else. Alas, to no avail. As I did acquire three Garage Vert tickets, the Tertre Rouge ticket is a bit obsolete in my book. So here goes:

For Sale:
One Tertre Rouge Campsite ticket, 100 euros. As I am in Le Mans already, and I don't trust mailservices in any country, they tend to lose or delay mail quite often, I will not send it out to the happy buyer. He or she has to collect it with me on site (GV or another place we agree on).

I know this will take a lot of good faith on the buyer's behalf, but I trust my credentials on this site are big enough to take away any doubt that this might be a hoax.

This message will go public on 'an other site' as well tomorrow, but I decided that TT-ers get first dibs. Ticket will be sold to the first person I receive a PM from.

(real TT-ers that is, opportunistic people with a very low post count don't need to reply!)

Last edited by vincegail; 2 Jun 2015 at 17:14.
Old 2 Jun 2015, 20:29 (Ref:3544323)   #2
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'll ask a friend of mine from Gent.
Old 2 Jun 2015, 21:35 (Ref:3544345)   #3
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's not necessary of course but I can vouch for Vince. He went above and beyond the call of duty a couple of years ago and obtained a signed Patrick Dempsey poster for me which made me very popular with the missus when I got home.
Well worth the Yorkshire ales I carted over to France in exchange.

#ForzaVince
Old 3 Jun 2015, 11:08 (Ref:3544509)   #4
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Thx Mike, you're too kind

The ticket has been offered for sale on the other website as well. First to PM me gets it.
Old 3 Jun 2015, 12:15 (Ref:3544520)   #5
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Yes Vince is an honest and trustworthy guy and i know he has a TR ticket so you can trust him, i will be in TR so if you do purchase it then come and find me for a free beer.
Old 3 Jun 2015, 13:07 (Ref:3544539)   #6
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
... if you do purchase it then come and find me for a free beer.
2nd Prize: Two beers with GT6
Old 3 Jun 2015, 14:53 (Ref:3544583)   #7
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
2nd Prize: Two beers with GT6
Wine is another option
Old 3 Jun 2015, 17:39 (Ref:3544623)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And he might even let you wear his hat for a couple of hours.....

Sorry Vince - I hope we're not putting prospective customers off.....
Old 3 Jun 2015, 19:28 (Ref:3544666)   #9
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hey Vince, sorry for the ignorance, but what does that ticket entail - one pitch for however many people can get on it? If so, I may take it off your hands.
Old 3 Jun 2015, 19:42 (Ref:3544670)   #10
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
One ticket entitles you to let one car in, with as much people you can cram into it. The occupants of said car do need a General Entrance ticket each though. Camping spot is 7*5 metres, marked out, but free to choose which. The sooner you arrive, the more choice you have.
Old 3 Jun 2015, 21:09 (Ref:3544709)   #11
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Cheers Vince - can't get hold of my mate, but will get back to you ASAP (most likely the morning now) and probably take it if you still have it.
Old 3 Jun 2015, 21:32 (Ref:3544720)   #12
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Hi Vince, just got hold of my mate and if you still have the ticket we'd like it please. Can transfer funds tomorrow, or give you cash next Wednesday when we get there.
Old 3 Jun 2015, 21:33 (Ref:3544721)   #13
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Ok Dave, I'll put the ticket on hold for you. Please pm me when you know more.
Old 3 Jun 2015, 22:11 (Ref:3544734)   #14
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Mine and Dave's last posts got a bit mixed up, but PM's have confirmed that he is the buyer of my TR ticket.

So it is now no longer for sale.

Moderators, please feel free to close this thread.

Thx,

V.

Last edited by vincegail; 3 Jun 2015 at 22:18.
Old 3 Jun 2015, 23:38 (Ref:3544755)   #15
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Good news Vince, and welcome to the best campsite Dave, see you there next week, look out for a dark blue audi A8 and an LDV van
Old 4 Jun 2015, 10:56 (Ref:3544853)   #16
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Looking forward to it - other than camping by the car on a Saturday night, I've never stayed at the circuit before!

We'll look out for you. If I say we're in an LR Discovery advertising our charity event, I will be very surprised if you don't spot us
Old 4 Jun 2015, 11:33 (Ref:3544866)   #17
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
OK remember spots are not allocated so it might be very full by the time you arrive, when will that realisticly be?
oh and remember to complete the camping roll call
Old 4 Jun 2015, 16:24 (Ref:3544941)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Anything further by PM or via the Camping Roll Call thread.

Closed.