Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Track Day Forum

Old 26 Aug 2002, 11:06 (Ref:365901)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
CTCRC Track Day

The Classic Touring Car Racing Club is holding a track day at Mallory Park 18th October.

Don't know which cars will be there but anybody interested in racing Classic Touring Cars should get along there and grab a few rides.
Old 28 Aug 2002, 07:54 (Ref:367189)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Correction.

I'm told today that the date is the 15th October. Either I need glasses or Autosprout got it wrong. I hope to have thecar there if anyone's interested. Mind you, if I do need glasses it'll be a fun ride.
Old 28 Aug 2002, 21:25 (Ref:367780)   #3
Brianv
Rookie

Brianv should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Who do we contact re trackday

Brian
Old 29 Aug 2002, 06:40 (Ref:367988)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I suggest you e mail the CTCRC at their website. http://www.csccgb.co.uk/

I'll post more deets when I get them.
Old 5 Sep 2002, 00:29 (Ref:373434)   #5
Chris Griffin
Racer

England
Theale, Berkshire, UK
Chris Griffin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi..

I have just posted details on the site.

www.classictouringcars.com

Full terms and booking through Rob Slater - 01923 893518 or email robslater@classictouringcars.com. Book early to avoid disappointment! Places are limited.

Yet again I can't make this day! I'll be on Honeymoon in Mauritius!
Old 29 Sep 2002, 17:07 (Ref:391241)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Thought I'd put this back to the top. There's still time to book and if you want to be driven round there's a number of race cars entered for the day.
Old 1 Oct 2002, 10:25 (Ref:392899)   #7
staples
Rookie

staples should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The CTCRC have also put this event on the circuit driver booking page if you go to event booking at www.circuitdriver.com you can do it all through this site.
Old 1 Oct 2002, 10:31 (Ref:392904)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Welcome to the forum Staples.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 12:37 (Ref:405694)   #9
Maisie
Veteran

Maisie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would just like to say a huge thankyou to Peter and Stacy for the rides - both awesome cars, and the grip on the RX7 is simply phenomenal!!
Old 16 Oct 2002, 12:50 (Ref:405706)   #10
Brianv
Rookie

Brianv should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Many Thanks to all those who organized the track day super day,and now i know Stacy is !
Old 16 Oct 2002, 20:42 (Ref:406039)   #11
Stacy
Veteran

Australia
Stacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Maisie
I would just like to say a huge thankyou to Peter and Stacy for the rides - both awesome cars, and the grip on the RX7 is simply phenomenal!!
No problem, you're more than welcome.

As for the grip, I'm afraid it's a result of no more than spending far more time during the week working things out, than driving the thing at weekends..

It's also I freely admit a direct result of being told RX's can't be made to handle.

Zanussi isn't ? The appliance of science ;-)

Stacy