Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds MotorsTV (Sky 447)  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 24 Mar 2017, 10:14 (Ref:3721123)   #31
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notso Swift View Post
Ah, the challenge of lateness

Driver 1: Ricciardo 37k
Driver 2: Grosjean 20k
Chassis: Force India 18k
Power Unit: Mercedes 23k

Declined - Force India are powered by Mercedes - PM sent
SBF
Toro Rosso should do it
Old 24 Mar 2017, 14:57 (Ref:3721212)   #32
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridScotsBrutesFan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridScotsBrutesFan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridScotsBrutesFan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Born racer and Notso Swift, late and amended entries have out of the kindness of my own heart been accepted. Call it vanity but that makes 22 entries from the start of the season, that's more than the total (including late starters) for last season

Any new entries now go to the start of the next race where the start of FP1 will be strictly upheld.
Old 24 Mar 2017, 16:09 (Ref:3721224)   #33
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!
SuperChilliF1 would like to signal our intention to lodge a fantasy appeal about said kindness on the grounds that more entrants risks greater competition which is, of course, against the spirit of F1.

we are of course willing to drop said appeal if special points are awarded to us based on our historical participation!
Old 24 Mar 2017, 19:48 (Ref:3721273)   #34
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer is going for a new world record!Born Racer is going for a new world record!Born Racer is going for a new world record!Born Racer is going for a new world record!Born Racer is going for a new world record!Born Racer is going for a new world record!Born Racer is going for a new world record!
Thanks ScotsBrutesFan for your generosity.

And for running the competition. Am looking forward to seeing how the complex array of factors that make up Fantasy F1 pan out.
Old 24 Mar 2017, 20:20 (Ref:3721278)   #35
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridScotsBrutesFan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridScotsBrutesFan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridScotsBrutesFan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
SuperChilliF1 would like to signal our intention to lodge a fantasy appeal about said kindness on the grounds that more entrants risks greater competition which is, of course, against the spirit of F1.

we are of course willing to drop said appeal if special points are awarded to us based on our historical participation!
As it's F1, you do realise that to lodge appeal, you have to pay the authorities for their time and effort in adjudicating their decision.

The authorities in this case is of course Me so that will a squillion financial units please.

Oh and Your appeal is

rejected

as I've already used up a my heart's full amount of kindness for the season.
Old 24 Mar 2017, 20:27 (Ref:3721279)   #36
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ah Chilli, in the spirit of F1 is where the powerful make concessions to the weak when it is to their advantage - so SBF obviously knows that we are no threat to him and that more people behind will make him look better!

Thanks SBF, err I think LOL
Old Yesterday, 15:04 (Ref:3721631)   #37
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
As it's F1, you do realise that to lodge appeal, you have to pay the authorities for their time and effort in adjudicating their decision.

The authorities in this case is of course Me so that will a squillion financial units please.

Oh and Your appeal is

rejected

as I've already used up a my heart's full amount of kindness for the season.