Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 7 Dec 2012, 06:57 (Ref:3176076)   #1
Kid Roberts
Rookie

Kid Roberts should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I really lack a racing forum to jump on, so I figured I would join here!

I've been around racing my entire life. My dad raced circle track for 20 years and my grandfather/uncle drag raced. I usually attend between 30-50 races a year. I don't discriminate against any form of racing as I will attend anything from vintage road racing to boat racing.

I also collect diecast cars, paintings, and books. I mostly collect Porsche 917 and DTM things. I apologize for the long-ish intro, but I also hate KERS, DRS, and anything like that!

Old 7 Dec 2012, 07:40 (Ref:3176092)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome to the madhouse Kid.
Old 7 Dec 2012, 08:44 (Ref:3176109)   #3
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Welcome aboard
Old 7 Dec 2012, 09:13 (Ref:3176115)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What they said.

As to your preferences, we have:

Historic Racing Today: http://tentenths.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=74

Motorsport History: http://tentenths.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

Motorsport Art and Photography: http://tentenths.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47

And Armchair Enthusiast: http://tentenths.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Of course there is also F1, NASCAR, Touring Cars and many others. Take a look around and don't forget to read those FAQs.
Old 7 Dec 2012, 14:21 (Ref:3176204)   #5
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Hi Kid, welcome to the forum.
Take anything you read on tenths with a pinch of salt except me as I'm the only sensible one on here !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 8 Dec 2012, 07:17 (Ref:3176436)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes Gordon, I believe that's the nurse with your mediation at the door.
Old 8 Dec 2012, 16:38 (Ref:3176558)   #7
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Ah, come in Matron
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 8 Dec 2012, 18:58 (Ref:3176608)   #8
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Mediation?
Old 8 Dec 2012, 19:07 (Ref:3176616)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Damn autospell.
Old 10 Dec 2012, 10:22 (Ref:3177016)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Is that something to do with Harry Potter?
Old 10 Dec 2012, 19:34 (Ref:3177259)   #11
adam46
Racer

United Kingdom
Isle Of Wight, UK.
adam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridadam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Welcome Kid!

It only matters if it has a motor...