Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 29 Apr 2006, 19:41 (Ref:1597699)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Aysedasi's Le Mans

Just to let any old hands know that my web site has moved to

http://www.aysedasi.co.uk

(I dropped the "btinternet" bit)

I still maintain a page of links for Tenths members (which I suspect is now rather out of date) at

http://www.aysedasi.co.uk/Links/new_links10-10.htm

So if anyone fancies a link on my site, just let me know.

Cheers

Last edited by Dani Filth; 12 May 2006 at 07:43.
Old 9 May 2006, 10:58 (Ref:1604117)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As I'm in the mood for a little "housekeeping" it would be good if any of those with links on my page who are still here could confirm them for me - I know Rob Jones' needs to be changed.

Anyone else want a link?
Old 10 May 2006, 20:41 (Ref:1605411)   #3
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
hey ayse, loved the story of 2005. i remember being stuck in horrendous queue to get into circuit in 1999 and 2000, that feeling of panic like somehow you might miss the entire 24 hours!

anyway obviously gutted i'm missing the race this year for that other sporting event in june, but fingers crossed back in 2007. i understand and appreciate your bonding with "the tourists", but we really need to get you down for qualifying at least. the atmosphere on thursday night, especially the 10-midnight session, and especially if its warm..a magic time. well i guess it must be my version of your dusk till dawn stints during the race. enjoy yourself this year.
Old 11 May 2006, 06:13 (Ref:1605634)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I've thought about it a lot Ker - what I would do if the Chief Tourist said he wasn't going and I would definitely come down for qualifying, but I would still need muy little luxuries - the best part of a week under canvas would not be on the menu.......
Old 11 May 2006, 22:40 (Ref:1606458)   #5
silver bullet
Race Official
RallyCross Legend and Scourge of Top Gear Presenters
Veteran

United Kingdom
silver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsilver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsilver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The first link in the first post is dead, I think it should be http://www.aysedasi.co.uk/
Old 12 May 2006, 07:43 (Ref:1606741)   #6
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
it's an error in ayse's post . click the link in your post
and i'll try to correct the first post

LE . corrected

Ciao Marco