Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 16 Apr 2012, 20:52 (Ref:3060489)   #1
adam46
Racer

United Kingdom
Isle Of Wight, UK.
adam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridadam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Does the DTM.TV thing show the support events too?

I was just wondering about this because at Brands Hatch last year every support race was shown on the big screen with DTM graphics and DTM.TV on the top of the screen; do they do this for all events?

It only matters if it has a motor...
Old 17 Apr 2012, 11:56 (Ref:3060878)   #2
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
what do you mean exactly? they're all on the big tv screens at all the race weekend events, and it covers all the regular series, though iirc that doesn't include the one off national supports?

but they aren't streamed online or anything, the f3 euroseries for example has its own tv deals. again, iirc.
Old 17 Apr 2012, 20:19 (Ref:3061143)   #3
adam46
Racer

United Kingdom
Isle Of Wight, UK.
adam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridadam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
As in I thought this might have been a website for watching DTM all race weekend because of the way it had DTM.TV on screen?

It only matters if it has a motor...
Old 17 Apr 2012, 21:16 (Ref:3061166)   #4
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
http://www.dtm.tv/Index/Intro

it's more like a magazine type website rather than streaming. their international tv deals preclude any sort of live streaming i believe.
Old 19 Apr 2012, 16:52 (Ref:3062120)   #5
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Never watched it myself but if I remember well the dtm.tv stream shows only practice/qualifying and no races.
Old 25 Apr 2012, 18:21 (Ref:3065511)   #6
DS"
Veteran

Germany
Germany
DS" should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Volkswagen streams the Scirocco-Cup on its website. Other than that there are no streams for PCC or F3 ES. But if you have an Astra satellite dish, you can watch Formula 3 on n-tv and DTM on "Das Erste" (I call it that way, because EPG's tend to show this name.).
Old 26 Apr 2012, 09:13 (Ref:3065697)   #7
tbz
Racer

tbz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by DS" View Post
Volkswagen streams the Scirocco-Cup on its website. Other than that there are no streams for PCC or F3 ES. But if you have an Astra satellite dish, you can watch Formula 3 on n-tv and DTM on "Das Erste" (I call it that way, because EPG's tend to show this name.).
PCC Broadcasting
Old 2 May 2012, 00:35 (Ref:3068151)   #8
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
DTM TV can only viewed online in Germany?