Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 3 Oct 2016, 01:40 (Ref:3676902)   #276
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Thanks again to Andrew for all the setup and spot saving he did for us this week. Not to mention all the excellent cooking and hospitality. It was good to see everyone else as well. Looks like we have to wait one more week next year for the race.
Yep. Andrew's the man! Best invite I ever sent

Breakfast casserole anywhere is good but here on race day is great!

Nice to see you, too, joeb and nice to get around the track "some" this year.

Also nice to see the other 10thers that stopped by.

Maybe we'll see y'all in Sebring!
Old 3 Oct 2016, 23:30 (Ref:3677115)   #277
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Goddammit Joe. Click image for larger version

Name:	20161003_192816.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	48485
Old 3 Oct 2016, 23:32 (Ref:3677116)   #278
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Goddammit Joe. Attachment 48485
Sorry I only had one beer left and one bag of ice. Plus I really want sure whose cooler was whose.
Old 4 Oct 2016, 01:05 (Ref:3677119)   #279
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Sorry I only had one beer left and one bag of ice. Plus I really want sure whose cooler was whose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxzTTvXDzNU
Old 4 Oct 2016, 01:46 (Ref:3677124)   #280
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Old 4 Oct 2016, 17:51 (Ref:3677294)   #281
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Damn you joeb.

I was in Ocean City, MD this weekend, and the amount of Raven's Bud Light cans left around was staggering, and revolting. We brought 210 Patriots Bud Lights with us, and those hurt to see also.
Old 4 Oct 2016, 18:09 (Ref:3677299)   #282
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post

I was in Ocean City, MD this weekend, and the amount of Raven's Bud Light cans left around was staggering, and revolting. We brought 210 Patriots Bud Lights with us, and those hurt to see also.
Ha! I was in Ocean City this summer! I'd only drink Bud light if it were free or came in a 14 carat gold can. Besides, when you are on the Eastern Shore, I thought this is what you're supposed to do:

Old 4 Oct 2016, 19:21 (Ref:3677321)   #283
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Ha! I was in Ocean City this summer! I'd only drink Bud light if it were free or came in a 14 carat gold can. Besides, when you are on the Eastern Shore, I thought this is what you're supposed to do:

We bought three 30's of that to use for drinking games hahaha. It was the cheapest 30 available!

All those Bud Light's were free as well, so no harm no foul.
Old 5 Oct 2016, 01:09 (Ref:3677377)   #284
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I enjoyed seeing everyone this weekend! It was a great race and a great weekend. I'm sad it's over!

Old 5 Oct 2016, 01:26 (Ref:3677379)   #285
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
I enjoyed seeing everyone this weekend! It was a great race and a great weekend. I'm sad it's over!

Where the heck was I? Haircut? Power blackout?
Old 5 Oct 2016, 02:43 (Ref:3677386)   #286
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Where the heck was I? Haircut? Power blackout?
Talking to the bank or haircut? It's post race with the mutha effing track lights still on....
Quote:

That's a cool pic even though that was my football sulking time. I came out of that rather quickly, fwiw.
Old 9 Oct 2016, 02:23 (Ref:3678504)   #287
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Can y'all see this?

Here's the F40 I saw on the way to the track.
Old 9 Oct 2016, 14:18 (Ref:3678669)   #288
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Can y'all see this?

Sort of...

Old 9 Oct 2016, 16:00 (Ref:3678677)   #289
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Can y'all see this?

I can see it and I've never seen one on the road before so that is bad ass!
Old 19 Oct 2016, 15:17 (Ref:3681398)   #290
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Did y'all realize 3 years ago this week was the final ALMS Petit? I had some pictures show up in Google photos reminding me. I had forgotten it was run on mid October before.

There are a couple good campsite pics in here:
https://goo.gl/photos/e1FfcKVLdDuscfWc7

https://goo.gl/photos/aumoFwsTqsujZtF2A
Old 20 Oct 2016, 00:37 (Ref:3681501)   #291
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Sooooooooooo sleepy.
Old 20 Oct 2016, 01:01 (Ref:3681510)   #292
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Sooooooooooo sleepy.
Exactly, no booze, just tired from field snoring all night keeping you up!
Old 20 Oct 2016, 02:47 (Ref:3681530)   #293
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Exactly, no booze, just tired from field snoring all night keeping you up!
I'm just glad you didn't get one of me like that. I know the dark places to pass out at....

Those were good. Thx for sharing.
Old 20 Oct 2016, 13:21 (Ref:3681591)   #294
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
In my defense, I had or was developing walking pneumonia at the time.
Old 20 Oct 2016, 13:32 (Ref:3681594)   #295
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
That's right! Oh, the things we've muscled through on the little patch of dirt.
Old 20 Oct 2016, 13:32 (Ref:3681595)   #296
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Let's call it a "power blackout" so you could have to energy to stay up drinking longer.
Old 20 Oct 2016, 13:52 (Ref:3681598)   #297
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Man, the Rebellion, Dyson, MM and ESM were sexy!
Old 20 Oct 2016, 14:03 (Ref:3681600)   #298
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Man, the Rebellion, Dyson, MM and ESM were sexy!
I know I've grown used to the cars the last few years and forgot about how cool it once was.
Old 30 Nov 2016, 15:09 (Ref:3692401)   #299
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
2017 Rolex 24