Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 4 Mar 2016, 04:56 (Ref:3619779)   #26
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
What a match!
Not quite, as I said I don't need the GE's, just the camping pass.
Old 7 Mar 2016, 22:56 (Ref:3621047)   #27
PoweredbyKASworth
Rookie

Netherlands
Breda
PoweredbyKASworth should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Prefer to only sell them as a set. It was mandatory to take at least 1 GE tickets with them..
Old 30 Mar 2016, 00:42 (Ref:3628589)   #28
9mil
Rookie

9mil should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Heck of a lot of info on this site so I figured I would start here.... totally last minute (well kind of) but I will be in Paris over the LeMans weekend on a family trip (strategically planned ;-) and I am going to meet a buddy who is flying in on Thursday. We are going to get down to LeMans on Friday and are trying to figure out what to do once there.... planning on leaving on Sunday.

So- we will need (would like) 2 General Admin tickets and a campsite pass would be ideal! We talked about getting a van and sleeping in it, but I hear the parking situation is quote different than over here in the states- where you just drive in and crash....

Any advice would be HUGE. I didn't want to post in the main forum as I am still reading the 60 pages of FAQ !

We go to a lot of races stateside, so we know the deal- but another country is a different story - it looks like the tenths sites are all gone - that would be ideal, so if anyone has anything out there that would fit the bill... we are all in.

thanks!
Phil in Atlanta, GA
Old 30 Mar 2016, 09:46 (Ref:3628658)   #29
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
First of all welcome to the site, if you have any questions just ask. As for tickets you can buy them on any of the gates when you arrive no limit on numbers. As for camping/parking probably best to get a camping pass, the ACO still has a few left on there site but these will be less desireable sites, but over the next few months there will be plenty fir sale her and on other le mans sites. I think Vince still has a garage vert camping pass which would suit you as it is in a good position and a reasonably good site. We always have a meet up on saturday so keep an eye out for details usually there are race fans from all over the world wsho turn up and people bring stuff to eat (cheese) and drink.
Old 30 Mar 2016, 11:49 (Ref:3628677)   #30
9mil
Rookie

Thank you! I think I am going to spend the next few days understanding the accessible places and try to nail down where we want to be and what the $ is that comes with it. I know the circuit well of course, but never having been there, the grounds are a different story!
Much appreciated and I will continue to keep planning... I guess it seems closer than it is as I am a bit of a planner - so I think you're right- we have some time.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
First of all welcome to the site, if you have any questions just ask. As for tickets you can buy them on any of the gates when you arrive no limit on numbers. As for camping/parking probably best to get a camping pass, the ACO still has a few left on there site but these will be less desireable sites, but over the next few months there will be plenty fir sale her and on other le mans sites. I think Vince still has a garage vert camping pass which would suit you as it is in a good position and a reasonably good site. We always have a meet up on saturday so keep an eye out for details usually there are race fans from all over the world wsho turn up and people bring stuff to eat (cheese) and drink.
Old 2 Apr 2016, 17:19 (Ref:3629577)   #31
Paul Chadwick
Rookie

Paul Chadwick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
WANTED Camping Houx ticket

I have not secured a camping Houx ticket for the second year in a row. If anyone does have a spare or cannot go I would be very grateful. 38th year for me and could do with the electric for Motor home.
thank you Paul

Last edited by MagnetON; 2 Apr 2016 at 20:22. Reason: Deleted unnecessary advertising cr@p
Old 3 Apr 2016, 09:22 (Ref:3629787)   #32
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Chadwick View Post
could do with the electric for Motor home.
thank you Paul
I still have my Garage Vert tickets for sale. GV also provides electricity.
Old 19 Apr 2016, 19:41 (Ref:3634956)   #33
DonHove
Rookie

DonHove should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
In this thread you have the opportunity to offer for sale or swap your surplus general entrace and campsite tickets, for face value only! (or at least the price you paid to the booking agency). Sales with the purpose of making money are strictly forbidden, getting your money back is the objective here, and sorting out fellow Le Mans addicts with their tickets.
Hi Vincegail!

Are your 3 tickets numbered pitches? And are they lying side by side? We have a pretty big mobilehome :-)

Looking forward to hear from you.

Anders
Old 20 Apr 2016, 05:12 (Ref:3635020)   #34
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
2 tickets sold to Anders
Old 20 Apr 2016, 08:18 (Ref:3635048)   #35
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
All Garage Vert tickets have been sold now
Old 5 May 2016, 16:41 (Ref:3638858)   #36
9mil
Rookie

So its getting close and a few friends are going to be joining me for the 24.... so... does anyone have an extra Numbered camping spot anywhere near Houx? we are showing up on Friday so I think numbered is the only way to go to make sure we have a place to park/ tent. Thanks!
I can also buy your tickets if needed... 4 maybe 5 of us going.

looking forward to it!
Old 11 May 2016, 12:28 (Ref:3640862)   #37
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am now going to have one spare Blue Nord numbered camping ticket (possibly with an adjacent second one tbc) and one grandstand ticket at the Ford Chicane.
Both will be next to us in case you're worried about being lonely!
PM me if you are interested.
Pilg (aka Gavin)
Old 16 May 2016, 05:17 (Ref:3641993)   #38
wkk
Rookie

Germany
Cologne
wkk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridwkk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
4 Bleu Nord Campsite Tickets for sale

Hi all,

Team LeMansZone has a few last minute cancellations so I have 4 Bleu Nord Campsite Tickets for sale. I've bought the tickets at Team Langoustine for 80 GBP each (invoice will be presented), so that's the selling price, + postage for a registered letter from Germany (appr. 4-5 GBP from Germany to UK). In case you are interested please pm.

Werner
Old 17 May 2016, 09:29 (Ref:3642363)   #39
wkk
Rookie

Germany
Cologne
wkk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridwkk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Update: 2 tickets are still available

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkk View Post
Hi all,

Team LeMansZone has a few last minute cancellations so I have 4 Bleu Nord Campsite Tickets for sale. I've bought the tickets at Team Langoustine for 80 GBP each (invoice will be presented), so that's the selling price, + postage for a registered letter from Germany (appr. 4-5 GBP from Germany to UK). In case you are interested please pm.

Werner
Old 18 May 2016, 12:29 (Ref:3642632)   #40
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrimage View Post
I am now going to have one spare Blue Nord numbered camping ticket (possibly with an adjacent second one tbc) and one grandstand ticket at the Ford Chicane.
Both will be next to us in case you're worried about being lonely!
PM me if you are interested.
Pilg (aka Gavin)
My tickets are still available. If no-one on here wants them where would you suggest I try to off-load them. I would previously have stuck them on eBay for highest bidder, but apparently this is not only not ethical(!) but also no longer allowed on their site...
Old 18 May 2016, 16:30 (Ref:3642665)   #41
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Hi Gavin, i suggest you try pistonheads, beermountain and club arnarge, things seem to be going quite well on pistonheads in the last few days
Old 18 May 2016, 19:43 (Ref:3642712)   #42
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Due to epic levels of organisation both my father and I bought general admission tickets for Le Mans. Mine came with the grandstand tickets. Dad's came with the hospitality he arranged this year. So we have a spare couple of tickets.

Anyone want them?
Old 19 May 2016, 22:19 (Ref:3643014)   #43
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Djcomix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Green zone

Hello,
i have bought lately a camp ticket and i had only a beauséjour ticket.
Is anyone have a place to put a little Truck for me and my brother in the Green Zone ?
I live in Le Mans but with my brother we would like to camp during the 24h of le Mans.

cheers.
Old 20 May 2016, 10:12 (Ref:3643185)   #44
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Laurent, we will as usual be on tertre rouge this year, we do not have a pass for a vehicle but if you can use your influence to get into the campsite on foot with your tent you are welcome to join us, there will be quite a few tenths there. We arrive tuesday

simon
Old 20 May 2016, 15:41 (Ref:3643272)   #45
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Djcomix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Laurent, we will as usual be on tertre rouge this year, we do not have a pass for a vehicle but if you can use your influence to get into the campsite on foot with your tent you are welcome to join us, there will be quite a few tenths there. We arrive tuesday

simon
Really cool !
Il will tell my brother. I will have a panorama pass for my truck. Tout go near the tertre rouge but no pass to get into.
Old 21 May 2016, 13:06 (Ref:3643425)   #46
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:

simon
Laurent, Vincegail has a spare Tertre Rouge ticket, I think.
Old 22 May 2016, 06:32 (Ref:3643562)   #47
wkk
Rookie

Germany
Cologne
Update: All sold now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkk View Post
Update: 2 tickets are still available
Old 23 May 2016, 08:04 (Ref:3643767)   #48
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Due to drop outs I've got a spare Tertre Rouge camping ticket and two general admission to find a good home to. Selling at what I paid, which is 280 GBP plus a fiver for postage. Any takers?
Old 23 May 2016, 12:28 (Ref:3643827)   #49
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
Laurent, Vincegail has a spare Tertre Rouge ticket, I think.
Mine was swiftly sold on Facebook, but thank you for trying to help selling it
Old 24 May 2016, 18:54 (Ref:3644161)   #50
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Due to epic levels of organisation both my father and I bought general admission tickets for Le Mans. Mine came with the grandstand tickets. Dad's came with the hospitality he arranged this year. So we have a spare couple of tickets.

Anyone want them?
My spare General Admission tickets arrived today. Before I ebay does anyone want these? Anyone short? Ticket price plus recorded delivery if anyone needs?

That's 70,20Euro, which today is £53.47, plus I guess about £6.45 for Postage- I suspect I paid much more than that with the booking fee (I bought grandstand tickets and GA at the same time so don't know the split of what I paid).

Let me know. I'll list Thursday.