Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 29 Jun 2016, 17:39 (Ref:3655802)   #1
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
2016 Le Mans Classic 'Mini Meet'

Well only just over a week until i leave for the classic, if anyone wants to meet up at the classic as we have for the last 3 times i suggest we meet at 1.00pm french time at the same place as the meet for the main event, close to the toilet block in the village, i am afraid i will not be able to bring a table but i will bring a few plastic cups and something to drink, would be nice to see a few new faces as well as the familiar ones. Race starts at 4 so plenty of time to get back to your seats to watch plateau one set off.
Old 29 Jun 2016, 18:31 (Ref:3655805)   #2
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Old 30 Jun 2016, 17:34 (Ref:3655982)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You have to arrive in a Mini......?
Old 30 Jun 2016, 18:12 (Ref:3655989)   #4
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
You have to arrive in a Mini......?
There will be plenty of them at the classic
Old 5 Jul 2016, 21:17 (Ref:3657164)   #5
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Seriously, are we having a meeting?
I'm planning on coming to the Classic and happy to meet up with other ten tenthers, but if there are only going to be two or three of us we might as well meet in the ACO Members' Bar or some other watering hole.
Hanging around outside the gents' toilet used to have certain connotations
Old 6 Jul 2016, 14:54 (Ref:3657276)   #6
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
Seriously, are we having a meeting?
I'm planning on coming to the Classic and happy to meet up with other ten tenthers, but if there are only going to be two or three of us we might as well meet in the ACO Members' Bar or some other watering hole.
Hanging around outside the gents' toilet used to have certain connotations
not sure most of the others are members, we can always move to a watering hole later, i know at least EPS, truckosaurus and Batmobile will be there with some of there parties and a few others who said they would attend, a little late to change venue at this stage, glad you can make the classic you were missed at the main event and some of us raised a glass to you.

So lets hope a few of us turn up at 1.00pm saturday at the usual site
Old 7 Jul 2016, 18:28 (Ref:3657533)   #7
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Busy for some reasons and I don't want to be overloaded because of the motorbike so I'll be at the mini meet but without anything to share sorry
Old 10 Jul 2016, 10:26 (Ref:3657951)   #8
Alex Toropov
Racer

Alex Toropov should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I request "batmobile on motorbike" images!
Hello to all of you, guys!
It's my 33rd birthday today, rainy day here, but I hope it's sunny at Le Mans for you to enjoy the Classic
Old 10 Jul 2016, 15:07 (Ref:3658025)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think it's probably time you changed your signature Alex!
Old 10 Jul 2016, 21:27 (Ref:3658168)   #10
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Toropov View Post
I request "batmobile on motorbike" images!
Hello to all of you, guys!
It's my 33rd birthday today, rainy day here, but I hope it's sunny at Le Mans for you to enjoy the Classic
Happy birthday to you Alex
Old 11 Jul 2016, 06:38 (Ref:3658232)   #11
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well a few of us did manage to meet up and turns out we all had ACO grandstand seats anyway so could have meet there instead. Weather was scorching all week, if onlt it would be like that in June
Old 11 Jul 2016, 19:00 (Ref:3658368)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It will be next year......
Old 11 Jul 2016, 19:09 (Ref:3658371)   #13
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
you said that last year Andrew
Old 13 Jul 2016, 17:48 (Ref:3658711)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I say it every year Simon, so I'm bound to get it right occasionally........
Old 14 Jul 2016, 06:11 (Ref:3658766)   #15
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I say it every year Simon, so I'm bound to get it right occasionally........
Its been a while since you were Andrew... please do better next year
Old 14 Jul 2016, 06:12 (Ref:3658767)   #16
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well a few of us did manage to meet up and turns out we all had ACO grandstand seats anyway so could have meet there instead. Weather was scorching all week, if onlt it would be like that in June
I was in the ACO stand too - but didn't see any of you
Old 14 Jul 2016, 09:20 (Ref:3658787)   #17
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I was in the ACO stand too - but didn't see any of you
Spent a fair bit of time in stand 18 or in the bar waiting to get served,
Old 22 Jul 2016, 11:41 (Ref:3660113)   #18
fergus_r
Veteran

United Kingdom
fergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
How anybody can 'want' scorching heat for a motorsport event is beyond me.