Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 18 Mar 2007, 22:36 (Ref:1870915)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Anyone used 'ticketsnow' website?

Title says it all really, has anyone here used ticketsnow.com to buy race tickets? It is linked from nascar.com so I presume it must be genuine? I've just not heard of them before and, before sending them any money, I'd sooner know that others have used them succesfully?

Cheers!
Old 19 Mar 2007, 14:05 (Ref:1871402)   #2
SAroc
Rookie

SAroc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have!

I work for a U.S. PR agency that represents ticketsnow.com and it is a very reputable, safe destination for purchasing premium event tickets.

Take a look at the following link. It is an article out of The Los Angeles Times last week. The LA Times does not print bogus Web sites in their pages... http://www.latimes.com/sports/colleg...rts-coll_baske

In fact, I myself have been using the site lately to pick up some baseball games (NY Mets) for the upcoming season. Got my tickets in the mail last week.

Happy Hunting....cheers

Steve
Old 19 Mar 2007, 18:10 (Ref:1871592)   #3
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Appreciate your response, Steve, it's not someone I'd heard of previously so it's always very welcome to receive this feedback before committing to a company. I'll update on my purchases when they are made
Old 20 Mar 2007, 09:39 (Ref:1872133)   #4
ensign14
Veteran

British Antarctic Territory
Deception Island
ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!
Why would anyone want a ticket for snow?
Old 20 Mar 2007, 10:05 (Ref:1872159)   #5
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Aha! I knew there was something fishy about Craig...

...now I know...

Old 20 Mar 2007, 22:10 (Ref:1872623)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Oooh... how did that happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicketsNow
Thank you for shopping at TicketsNow. We have received your order for Sharpie 500 tickets.

We will send you an email (usually within 48 hours) that will confirm your seat location and will contain other important order information.
Old 20 Mar 2007, 22:23 (Ref:1872641)   #7
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah, yeah, laugh it up Craig.

I'm not at all envious. I'm not.

Make sure you get me JPM's sig!
Old 20 Mar 2007, 22:51 (Ref:1872675)   #8
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Considering how late you booked those tickets craig, I think I know where you'll be sitting...

Image Courtesy Of Bristol Motor Speedway
Old 21 Mar 2007, 00:49 (Ref:1872724)   #9
Jacko44
Racer

Australia
Gelorup WA
Jacko44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hahahahahahaha
Old 21 Mar 2007, 09:03 (Ref:1872916)   #10
StuiE
Veteran

StuiE should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LOL

Weird, as I've read (including on the BMS website) that you have to be on the list to get them, (if you bought tix the year before) so you can renew them, or you can go into a draw for the tix that don't get renewed. The ones I'm getting for '08 night race are from someone that will be renewing..

"I think we broke something.......Traction" -Carl Edwards 19/8/06 MIS

05 - Peter Brock
Old 23 Mar 2007, 15:49 (Ref:1874567)   #11
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazza
Considering how late you booked those tickets craig, I think I know where you'll be sitting...
Bugger off! Actually, we're not right at the front, probably about halfway up the grandstand. I chose to sit there as when I sat near the front at the Daytona 500 a few years ago you couldn't see a damn thing. Hopefully we'll be afforded a good view. Even so, I'm not sure there's actually a bad seat at Bristol