Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 26 Apr 2001, 11:52 (Ref:85242)   #1
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Prancing Horse Racing- they have a shell in their workshop, and it will be ready to roll by the enduros. At this stage they wont have Noske or Bowe as drivers, who do you think will do the duties?

Also, they listed their other stats in AA today. So far they have spent $8 million dollars, have 11 360 Modenas, 1 F1 car, 1 F40, and 4 transporters...plus they are wanting to build their own test track...holy cow!! They'll be bigger than the real Italian Ferrai shortly!
Old 26 Apr 2001, 12:09 (Ref:85249)   #2
Troy
Racer

Troy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would love to know where this team gets all its money from. Is the sale of new Ferrais big business in Melbourne?

I just hope they don't get Sam Newman to drive the new car!

Last edited by Troy; 26 Apr 2001 at 12:10.
Old 26 Apr 2001, 12:16 (Ref:85251)   #3
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
From what I gather it was a couple of wealthy Italians deciding that they would have a bit of a play, so they started up a Ferrari dealership. That's no fun! Lets go racing!
Old 26 Apr 2001, 14:53 (Ref:85296)   #4
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
well if they wanna keep repairing the car all the time then Sam and rodney Forbes could drive in the enduro's.

honestly..i have no idea who will drive..allthough if noske cant get a top ride then im sure they would let him drive.

as for the money..they certainly have spent alot..and a test track...wow...lets hope its a good one then and perhaps they could earn some more money by holding events there.

good luck to em i say but i feel they may find a huge wall in front of them in V8's..not as easy as they may think..but lets see how they do.
Old 27 Apr 2001, 14:03 (Ref:85797)   #5
TheDevil
Rookie

TheDevil should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well i for one am hopeing they enter the V8's soon. I think they have proven to be very professional in every event they enter. This along with their never ending money tree is bound to be a winning combination.

I agree with AA.......If they enter the V8 Supercars, they will take it to the next level!