Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 3 Feb 2016, 19:55 (Ref:3611326)   #1
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Le Mans 2016 Tickets For Sale/Swap Thread

In this thread you have the opportunity to offer for sale or swap your surplus general entrace and campsite tickets, for face value only! (or at least the price you paid to the booking agency). Sales with the purpose of making money are strictly forbidden, getting your money back is the objective here, and sorting out fellow Le Mans addicts with their tickets.
Old 3 Feb 2016, 20:23 (Ref:3611339)   #2
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
There was a bit (a lot) of self-interest with starting this thread of course, I'm more than happy to admit

So here goes: With last year's mess-up with ordering my campsite tickets in mind, I put my eggs in two baskets/bet on two horses this year. Both hatched/crossed the finishline at the same time, so I now have 3 obsolete Garage Vert tickets for sale.

Garage Vert is located between Houx Campsite and the inside of Tertre Rouge corner, with the entrance next to the parking of the MMArena, the football stadium inside of the circuit. As far as I'm aware, it is only the third campsite which provides electricity, besides Houx and Tertre Rouge. The proportion hook-up points/camping places is the best of those three though.

As it is a rather unknown site, there's no trouble with large Euro groups blasting out 'music' till early in the morning.

Minor negative side of this site is that a general entrance point is located here, so the general public can access this campsite. Just keep all your valuables locked up in your car, and all will be fine.

I loved it very much in 2015, but I loved Tertre Rouge a bit more, so that's where I'm staying this year.

The three tickets will sell for 144 euros each (agency price). Will send them out when I receive them.
Old 5 Feb 2016, 15:38 (Ref:3611967)   #3
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
If I can find a TR ticket somewhere I will have a Houx ticket to sell.
Old 15 Feb 2016, 07:28 (Ref:3614764)   #4
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I will have some Houx tickets available - bought through an agency, so a bit pricey, but will sell at cost plus postage.
Old 15 Feb 2016, 16:28 (Ref:3614857)   #5
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I will have some Houx tickets available - bought through an agency, so a bit pricey, but will sell at cost plus postage.
How many Mal?
Old 15 Feb 2016, 20:21 (Ref:3614930)   #6
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
How many Mal?
Not sure yet, but it could be up to 10 pitches
Old 15 Feb 2016, 22:40 (Ref:3614974)   #7
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Not sure yet, but it could be up to 10 pitches
Kenn and the International camp (me included) might very well be interested in 6 of those. (Maybe more)
Old 16 Feb 2016, 06:04 (Ref:3615034)   #8
Cjd187
Rookie

Sweden
Köping Sweden
Cjd187 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi

I might interested in 2 of them depending on what Kenn answer me.

// Carl
Old 16 Feb 2016, 09:41 (Ref:3615057)   #9
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjd187 View Post
Hi

I might interested in 2 of them depending on what Kenn answer me.

// Carl
I have just agreed to sell some to Kenn so let me know if you still need any.
Mal
Old 16 Feb 2016, 13:11 (Ref:3615093)   #10
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Have sent you a PM, Mal.
Old 16 Feb 2016, 16:18 (Ref:3615136)   #11
otisdog
Rookie

United States
Camano island, Washington
otisdog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I need a Parc Vert if anyone has a spare.
Old 16 Feb 2016, 16:42 (Ref:3615145)   #12
Cjd187
Rookie

Sweden
Köping Sweden
Hi Mal

I think I might have sent you 2 PM

// Carl
Old 16 Feb 2016, 17:58 (Ref:3615180)   #13
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisdog View Post
I need a Parc Vert if anyone has a spare.
i think Vince still has a couple, see earlier post
Old 16 Feb 2016, 19:24 (Ref:3615213)   #14
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Carl have you heard from Kenn?
Old 16 Feb 2016, 19:41 (Ref:3615218)   #15
Cjd187
Rookie

Sweden
Köping Sweden
Yes I have, sent him some more questions though.

// Carl
Old 16 Feb 2016, 19:51 (Ref:3615225)   #16
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Good, I just needed to make sure .
I can be helpfull with more practical questions about the camp. But the tickets and stuff, should be handled with Kenn.
Old 16 Feb 2016, 20:13 (Ref:3615237)   #17
Cjd187
Rookie

Sweden
Köping Sweden
CTD sent you a pm.

// Carl
Old 16 Feb 2016, 21:13 (Ref:3615253)   #18
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
i think Vince still has a couple, see earlier post
Mine are Garage Vert, the campsite, not the parking. But they are still available!
Old 17 Feb 2016, 07:41 (Ref:3615374)   #19
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
And I shall answer them soon.

Trying to find you some travel mates.

Kenn
Old 17 Feb 2016, 18:03 (Ref:3615512)   #20
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjd187 View Post
Hi Mal

I think I might have sent you 2 PM

// Carl
I have not been here for a day or so. I have now responded to your PM.
Old 22 Feb 2016, 22:58 (Ref:3616871)   #21
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
6 Bleu Nord Tickets

Hi

I have 6 Bleu Nord tickets for sale. 98 £ each.
come with 2 GE each 2*78 £

Kenn
Old 2 Mar 2016, 13:34 (Ref:3619275)   #22
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm after a Mulsanne camping pass if anyone has a spare one, I don't need any GE's, they are already sorted.
Old 2 Mar 2016, 19:38 (Ref:3619382)   #23
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
Hi

I have 6 Bleu Nord tickets for sale. 98 £ each.
come with 2 GE each 2*78 £

Kenn
ALL SOLD NOW
Old 3 Mar 2016, 18:33 (Ref:3619598)   #24
PoweredbyKASworth
Rookie

Netherlands
Breda
PoweredbyKASworth should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
FOR SALE:
Due to some cancellations of the usual group i have for sale 4 Mulsanne campsite tickets.
They come with a general entry ticket because it was mandatory to buy one with each campsite ticket at the travel agency.
They go by 155 euro Per set.
I have the invoice scanned of you want the prices confirmed.

Cheers
Old 3 Mar 2016, 18:36 (Ref:3619599)   #25
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonGeoff View Post
I'm after a Mulsanne camping pass if anyone has a spare one, I don't need any GE's, they are already sorted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoweredbyKASworth View Post
FOR SALE:
Due to some cancellations of the usual group i have for sale 4 Mulsanne campsite tickets.
They come with a general entry ticket because it was mandatory to buy one with each campsite ticket at the travel agency.
They go by 155 euro Per set.
I have the invoice scanned of you want the prices confirmed.

Cheers
What a match!