Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 30 Aug 2016, 14:08 (Ref:3668621)   #1
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Laguna Seca

catching up with the 'recent' developments, I cannot help but feeling worried for the longterm prospects of the track. I'd better make it out there soon...

http://www.racer.com/more/viewpoints...=1&limitstart=
Old 30 Aug 2016, 14:47 (Ref:3668628)   #2
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
catching up with the 'recent' developments, I cannot help but feeling worried for the longterm prospects of the track. I'd better make it out there soon...

http://www.racer.com/more/viewpoints...=1&limitstart=
I couldn't get through the whole article right now and had no idea this was happening. Thanks for posting.

As a longtime regular at Road Atlanta, I'll say I'd rather the doors stay open with nascar money than it turn into yet another Atlanta yuppie suburban neighborhood. Hope they'll at least consider the lesser of 2 evils...

SCRAMP. What a great acronym.
Old 31 Aug 2016, 02:02 (Ref:3668723)   #3
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Monterey Car Week is the largest convergence of wealthy car-people in the US. Thousands of millionaires gather there every year. Why is this a problem?
Old 16 Oct 2016, 03:19 (Ref:3680407)   #4
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Update: http://www.racer.com/north-american-...una-seca-group