Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 13 Mar 2016, 19:52 (Ref:3622541)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Aysedasi's Le Mans Story 2015

It's that time of the (following) year folks.......
Attached Images
File Type: gif 2015gif.gif (425.8 KB, 61 views)
Old 13 Mar 2016, 20:49 (Ref:3622559)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Forgot the link.....

http://www.aysedasi.co.uk
Old 14 Mar 2016, 21:38 (Ref:3622819)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
havent had a chance to read all of it but so far a fun read. although have to admit that i am finding myself more interested in the eating parts of the story more than the racing parts.

love cracking an egg on a sandwich, pizza, and even pasta but really like the fries in the sandwich more. potato chips/crisp in a sandwich is also awesome but these days im all about an onion ring in my burger and sometimes an egg too.

anyways im off for dinner now but look forward to reading the rest of the adventure later on tonight.

thanks for sharing
Old 14 Mar 2016, 22:29 (Ref:3622840)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Food has always featured fairly heavily in my Le Mans stories!