Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 13 Oct 2011, 15:47 (Ref:2970564)   #26
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Did drivers actually are aware of those records (maybe someone does this for them) or the press that gives them the hint about doing it, or are we just guessing... anyway, I don't think they care too much, in a short, all they want is simply make every pole and win every race possible and period.
I think Seb is very aware of records etc, hence his desire to do "triples" (pole, win, fastest lap) a few years back.
Old 13 Oct 2011, 18:34 (Ref:2970632)   #27
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider View Post
Isn't Massa Snr a very very wealthy guy? I'm sure I've heard that.
No he's not, just take look at Massa's career and you'll find out how he got there.
Old 13 Oct 2011, 19:05 (Ref:2970643)   #28
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
the question i have for people who want Massa out is where do you think the second driver of the third best team should be in the standings?

in 6th place?

well thats exactly where he is
That's an interesting point. Looking at it though, I must mention that the differences in points awarded between the lower placing are smaller, so given the Ferrari is not so good this year, you'd expect a smaller points gap between Alonso and Massa than, for instance, last year.

In this light, the gap in championship positions between Vettel and Webber makes sense as a parallel with Alonso and Massa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post

a thought - these two drivers are mentioned in the same topic to be discussed in the same way, but are they interchangeable? could you swap massa and webber around in their teams? what would be the result?
My previous point addresses my view on this, bella.