Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 27 Jul 2006, 19:21 (Ref:1666122)   #1
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Help wanted with motorsport art.

I used to collect the odd signed print, but gave up because the walls were getting too clustered. There was one print i bought about 6 years ago, a hand signed print of Dario Franchitti in his '99 Kool Green Champ Car (got it back then for $30). It was by an artist called Michael Savage. Unfortunately, i didn't save the site i bought it from (an American site), and have now decided to look for more of his stuff, unfortunately, a Google search seems to draw a blank. (There is 1 Michael Savage, but he's not my guy).

Just wondered if any of you had stuff by him and preferably, a site where i can get his prints?
Old 27 Jul 2006, 20:49 (Ref:1666184)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
They crop up on eBay often. Apart from that, I wouldn't know.

That hasn't really helped has it?
Old 8 Aug 2006, 10:56 (Ref:1677494)   #3
Fan
Veteran

Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
These guys have/sell some of his work: http://www.cstudio.net/